Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

IMasterGamming

Jan 29, 2016
I was playing in eggwars in solo mode when 1 team formed by Alterbot and ACraftGaming the funniest thing is that ACraftGaming is a diamond on the server and after killing me they insulted me and I would like to know if they will have any sanctions
ibBPT0O.png

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
I am afraid we do not accept reports through the forums as we have a site for that.
As for teaming reports, we do require video evidence in order to punish them. This is due to screenshots being able to be manipulated or taken out of context. You can get video evidence by using a recording software, like OBS, and then uploading it to Youtube. For chat offences, if they are breaking any of the rules we have, then you can report it with screenshot evidence of the chat. You would report it here, after typing /registerreports in-game. Also you can review the guidelines on how to report a player here.
Don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any further questions on how to report someone or anything else. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

WiggedWigg wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy brithdta
Good morning Cube <3 Off to work >.<
Have a nice day everyone xx
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #55-
If a big or medium slime or magma cube is named with a name tag, and then dies, its smaller versions will have the same name.
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday green budgie!! 🎂🎈
Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Top Bottom