Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 576174

Hello!

So after a successful report I made, I've noticed something interesting which is this:
Screenshot 2021-04-05 181756.png

I soon realized the grammar of this text is always the same, regardless the number of reports you've done.
1 rule breakers have been punished
The bold part should not be like that.

I don't think it's a lot of code to implement so that the grammar is correct when you have 1 report.

D

Deleted member 576174

Maybe they could put the 's' between brackets, but I don't think this is necessary at all. You understand what it means and this only occurs at your first ever report. Just get a second report to fix it (:
Just adding the 's' won't make the sentence grammatically correct. They would also need to change 'have' to 'has'.

I totally understand that this only occurs to your first report and that you understand the sentence anyways, but this is not really an excuse for not doing everything at their best :D

Reactions: Maaarijn
D

Deleted member 469419

Even If I would like to see this little thing that suppose a concern to you implemented, I'm not sure if it's possible or not since it should be a thing already. At the moment, as I'm not sure if it can be added or not, I marked my reaction as "unsure". I'll change it if I'm told that it can be done.

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Just adding the 's' won't make the sentence grammatically correct. They would also need to change 'have' to 'has'.

I totally understand that this only occurs to your first report and that you understand the sentence anyways, but this is not really an excuse for not doing everything at their best :D
True, but still; there are a lot more urgent problems they should fix instead.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom