Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

FarisQ / ArmedSuperBoy

Sandwich Enthusiast 🥪
Jul 6, 2020
166
258
99
Canada 🍁
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello, I recently decided to crop Ge1sters profile for fun, it looked kinda cool so I was wondering if this could be an emoji for the discord server. I feel like it would be cool to add. (It's transparent don't worry.) If you want me to change something on it, I will.
 

Attachments

  • output-onlinepngtools (4).png
    output-onlinepngtools (4).png
    23.6 KB · Views: 192
Members Online

Latest profile posts

AmpleFawn7332 wrote on swtie's profile.
hello
Along the lines of: "______ has been removed from the network by a staff member" instead of "by Sentinel"
I wouldn't even be surprised if they made that just to make players think mods are actually doing something..

*cough cough*
Mohammed Edries wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thanks for follow 🌹
hamwody wrote on Mohammed Edries's profile.
Thanks for follow big M❤️
Guess Sentinel is on vacation
Top Bottom