Votes: 15 71.4%

• Total voters

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
What, PVE in 1.8 is stressful as it is, now we need cooldowns

That applies to any game

Is that real data? Let me look at your source please? Also changing clients is straight up annoying, also that means you have to download mods for both versions and is just an overall pain in the ass. I know cube doesn't really care, what if they were to just merge the free build lobbies? Just allow 1.8 clients in free build. When a 1.10 player places concrete the 1.8 one will see clay and substitutes like this can be made for each block.
@ShameI

F

Facelurite

What, PVE in 1.8 is stressful as it is, now we need cooldowns

Stressful? You can go out and take out a horde of zombies as and when you please. If it was stressful, as you say it was, cooldown has now made combat fun and exciting! Hooray!

That applies to any game

Thats your answer as to why no non-pvp game should ever go to 1.8!

Also changing clients is straight up annoying,

So they should put everything into 1.8 because you cant be bothered to take 2 miniutes to exit and enter the game in a different version

also that means you have to download mods for both versions and is just an overall pain in the ass.

I know cube doesn't really care.
^

And neither do we
P

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Fair enough.

Bow is different in both versions, the 1.9 bow is less accurate

PvE is the same thing, also different world generation

The point of lobby games is for them to be a waiting game, kind of like parkour, they should be in 1.8, why not?

Understandable, except for the part where you say duels has 1.8 pvp, the cooldownless mode is far different from normal 1.8 PVP. That is not an excuse for them not have it based in 1.8.

Most of it yes.
But a huge part of having the entire server on a different version is so players don't have to restart their client if they want to play bingo or skywars.
Since this is acting all weird and I can’t quote individual parts like normal

1 though yes lobby games is in that point
But it is redundant at best since switching is much easier then having the whole system be added again
Also take it very seriously when I say it is a pain to do the lobby games and if you are actually going to try hardcore you will be spending quite a while online so time would be worth it
Note: this is only for relic hunting and lobby fishing, chest hunter would make sense to be in there

Parkour also is redundant mainly because they haven’t added it and because it is like lobby fishing or relic hunting
Nobody will be doing it from start to finish in around 10 minutes

I am aware of the Duels and FFA part however I added it reluctantly because I have mentioned a similar argument before and nobody seemed to argue with the 1.8 duels... they just kind of went along with it

PvE in bingo isn’t a major factor since either way mobs aren’t going to change their fighting styles and it would only make the game easier since you are essentially just getting stronger while they get weaker
P.S. bingo world generation is irrelevant since there is custom world generation

Also yeah you don’t change your version for skywars it is already in 1.8

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Top Bottom