Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
There ar not more hackers on 1.8
Really?
At first: 1.8 is much more popular than 1.9 so there are more hackers on 1.8
At second: 1.8 hackers are much more commmon, I mean, just play cubecraft 1.8 skywars once, and you will see the difference between cubecraft 1.9 skywars

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
please make lucky island 1.8
@rubik_cube_man

Some people want 1.9, some want 1.8.
I think it's good as it is. Two games can be played in 1.8; Eggwars and Skywars (The most popular games)
As @RemiO05 said above, the plugins aren't 1.8-compatible, if Cubecraft has the time and money, they could maybe recreate the plugins. Although, I don't think this is really necessary.
I do not agree or disagree.

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
Yeah, just -1 for this post, he also didn't put any effort in his thread
also that split second could mean alive or death
Does is matter that it is short? It explains everything not extravgarbadge info.

Also the split second from blocking still doesnt matter. If you wanna hit the person that follows you you still need to turn around the block. Otherwise u see no possibility to died from that split second everyting can just be changed to 1.8

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Does is matter that it is short? It explains everything not extravgarbadge info.

Also the split second from blocking still doesnt matter. If you wanna hit the person that follows you you still need to turn around the block. Otherwise u see no possibility to died from that split second everyting can just be changed to 1.8
but not many people want it

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
but not many people want it
they probebly do only the forums is more tryharding to be a helper.
so most people play 1.12 because most helpers are 1.12 you can't say not many people want it. mayby its gona be a super populair game because its a aroiginal game in 1.8 and most people like 1.8 pvp more (just see hypixel)

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
they probebly do only the forums is more tryharding to be a helper.
so most people play 1.12 because most helpers are 1.12 you can't say not many people want it. mayby its gona be a super populair game because its a aroiginal game in 1.8 and most people like 1.8 pvp more (just see hypixel)
Wait what? That's a new reason: helper wannabe's, so you're saying that 9.5k players are helper wannabes because they play cubecraft?
I dont understand the rest, probably is written like that btw ._.

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
Wait what? That's a new reason: helper wannabe's, so you're saying that 9.5k players are helper wannabes because they play cubecraft?
I dont understand the rest, probably is written like that btw ._.
no the forum people. the other 9.5 K are just people that dont know how to change the version or are bad in 1.8 pvp (most are both)

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
no the forum people. the other 9.5 K are just people that dont know how to change the version or are bad in 1.8 pvp (most are both)
That's the stupidest thing I have ever heard, I'm not going to reply to any more things dude, cubecraft is for 1.9 pvp, there are other servers for 1.8 (and a little bit cubecraft) so go on there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
Top Bottom