Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Amy C

Dec 30, 2016
I really believe that making this in 1.8 would be good for this server! All of my friends and my viewers only play 1.8 pvp and since there are only 2 games on cubecraft with 1.8 pvp we don't play on it as much. I really think that making the mini game pvp in 1.8 would be helpful for this server!

Reactions: Radial_Heart

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I don't think it would get many players. Classic FFA is pretty dead when I look at it and classic duels isn't enough to have its own mode. I personally really like the convience of being able to practice (pseudo) 1.8 PvP and then instantly go to 1.9 PvP. Also when I do play 1.7-1.8 PvP I go on (insert most popular 1.7 PvP server) because it has a far superior duels system, more players, few hackers, better players for practice, and normal knockback.

Sorry I didn't want to blatantly advertise.

Reactions: RandomJoppee

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
I think the last few times I've posted on the forums its been on threads asking for 1.8 :P Personally I'd love to see more 1.8 on the server especially in the PVP and Survival Games gamemodes. I have a lot of arguments for why 1.8 should be added as well which I've written in other threads but I'll just get to the point here.

- I feel that we shouldn't just ignore 1.8 players because that is what makes up half of the Minecraft community if not more.

- I know a lot of people who don't play on CubeCraft at all because they don't like 1.9 pvp.

- Yes we have 1.8 or "classic" options in PVP but lets face it, they are no where near close to what 1.8 really is. Knockback I all funny, hits are slower and half the time don't even register... Ect.

- Obviously having just Eggwars and Skywars isn't going to have any impact on how big the 1.8 cube servers are because not many people are going to join the server just for those two gamemode, especially as you can find them elsewhere now.

- Cube hit its highest numbers of players on at one time while it was 1.8 and also just before it updated to 1.9. Call it coincidence or what ever you want but obviously something was bringing players.

Reactions: Radial_Heart
F

Facelurite

1.8 players can have a jolly time . But minerware , arcade and freebuild should be updated to 1.12

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

LukaG_ wrote on caraMel's profile.
💙
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
This page looks familiar, I don't know where I last saw it mmmm
GiGaGekkies wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Bedankt voor het volgen!
JokeKaedee wrote on Xi1m's profile.
wow basket 2.0
Top Bottom