Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xTylerok

Oct 29, 2017
I played on cubecraft playing on 1.9 - etc pvp (attack cooldowns) and i realized it doesnt have much skill as I thought it did. After i stopped playing on cubecraft I became really good at 1.8 pvp in hypixel and that had more skill than 1.9 pvp. When i say this I mean in 1.9 pvp you dont directly have to aim and a person you are fighting (depends how far your cursor is to the target) in 1.8 pvp you have to aim at the person and having this makes it more challenging to fight another opponent. In 1.9 pvp the attack cooldown is so slow and this takes away having to click and being good at clicking in order to combo or giving the player a hard time hitting you. Thats about it but if you cant change the whole server to 1.8 combat I suggest that you make a pvp game with 1.8 combat so that your server will be more open to different kinds of pvp'ers

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
We actually already do have 1.8 pvp options for the players. They can join the server in 1.8 and play on Skywars or Eggwars, but if they want to stay in the 1.9 client and do 1.8 pvp, there is an armour stand for FFA that allows you to do 1.8 pvp instead of 1.9. That being said, no, I doubt we will ever switch the whole server back to 1.8.

Edgeless

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
The sever is focused to be 1.9 server not 1.8 but there are a few games that you can play in 1.8

XiiKa

Forum Expert
Dec 23, 2016
Somewhere only we know
I wish they could switch the server back to 1.8. Those amazing times..
Nowadays they only have Skywars and Eggwars for 1.8 pvp and a FFA with 1.8pvp in 1.9. It’s something but imo it’s not enough for the 1.8 lovers.
I’m a 1.8 player myself and would love to see some other games but doubt they will add it since they are focusing on 1.9+

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I played on cubecraft playing on 1.9 - etc pvp (attack cooldowns) and i realized it doesnt have much skill as I thought it did. After i stopped playing on cubecraft I became really good at 1.8 pvp in hypixel and that had more skill than 1.9 pvp. When i say this I mean in 1.9 pvp you dont directly have to aim and a person you are fighting (depends how far your cursor is to the target) in 1.8 pvp you have to aim at the person and having this makes it more challenging to fight another opponent. In 1.9 pvp the attack cooldown is so slow and this takes away having to click and being good at clicking in order to combo or giving the player a hard time hitting you. Thats about it but if you cant change the whole server to 1.8 combat I suggest that you make a pvp game with 1.8 combat so that your server will be more open to different kinds of pvp'ers
1. What is so bad to allow players ot have one 1.9 server or above?
2. Stop saying 1.8 is for pros! It does not help towards "the rant" which is an annoying rant!
3. -11

LuisHTX

Novice Member
Jan 10, 2017
colombia
We actually already do have 1.8 pvp options for the players. They can join the server in 1.8 and play on Skywars or Eggwars, but if they want to stay in the 1.9 client and do 1.8 pvp, there is an armour stand for FFA that allows you to do 1.8 pvp instead of 1.9. That being said, no, I doubt we will ever switch the whole server back to 1.8.

Believe me, this would be a bad idea. This is one of the few servers with 1.9 pvp and if you change it to 1.8 it would remove a lot of people. some people only play in cubecraft because they do not like the pvp 1.8 that almost all the servers have.

LuisHTX

Novice Member
Jan 10, 2017
colombia

I definitely think that the pvp of the 1.9 is much more superior than the 1.8, is more elaborate, and you do not have to be spamming the mouse. you just relax a bit to hit and you have to know when is the exact time to hit, I think this is something that some people can not handle and that is why they do not like the version 1.9 pvp

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
Top Bottom