Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

HurricaneFTW

Oct 10, 2017
I, along with my friends have been playing on this server, and have been enjoying a specific game which is Lucky Islands. I first got introduced to this game mode when YouTuber, NereusGod started posting videos on the game 2 years ago. Back then 1.7 and 1.8 were the most recent and the most relevant clients to the server. What I was hoping is have some sort of plugin to allow 1.8 PvP otherwise known as "The Better PvP." This way the whole Cubecraft server will be "revived" as more and more people will start playing and not being limited to just Egg Wars with that being the only game that allows 1.8. I honestly think this will help the server out a lot. Of course, the easier way would just be allowing 1.8 as an available client, but what I've seen from other servers (not just Mineplex and Hypixel) sudden crashes and weird glitches arrive when you play on a 1.8 client, even if it's 1.8.9. So if anyone reads this, thank you and please share, and if any sneaky mods come around please contact Mr. Cubecraft and make this happen! Thanks for your time and let's hope this can happen!

BuriitoS

Novice Member
Jul 12, 2017
Canada
Unfortunately, 1.8 is dead on cubecraft, adding more games into that network will just be pointless and time wasting. plus Lucky Islands is a void game, and you know 1.8 kb is kinda too OP and broken
Lol no 1.8 sucks
1.8 is not a bad version, people dislike it because it is all about spamming, which is not true. 1.8 needs skill.
Cubecraft's 1.8 knockback sucks.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I, along with my friends have been playing on this server, and have been enjoying a specific game which is Lucky Islands. I first got introduced to this game mode when YouTuber, NereusGod started posting videos on the game 2 years ago. Back then 1.7 and 1.8 were the most recent and the most relevant clients to the server. What I was hoping is have some sort of plugin to allow 1.8 PvP otherwise known as "The Better PvP." This way the whole Cubecraft server will be "revived" as more and more people will start playing and not being limited to just Egg Wars with that being the only game that allows 1.8. I honestly think this will help the server out a lot. Of course, the easier way would just be allowing 1.8 as an available client, but what I've seen from other servers (not just Mineplex and Hypixel) sudden crashes and weird glitches arrive when you play on a 1.8 client, even if it's 1.8.9. So if anyone reads this, thank you and please share, and if any sneaky mods come around please contact Mr. Cubecraft and make this happen! Thanks for your time and let's hope this can happen!
Eh 1.8 isnt good or bad

I agree, there should be more than just void games. But many people enjoy 1.9 pvp. And cubecraft wouldnt be “revived” it would just be better for the people that play 1.8

And when people say 1.8 sucks, like... if they make the 1.8 server have more gamemodes then why would 1.9 players care? Just dont play it if you dont like it
Lol no 1.8 sucks
Please stop it with this stupid rant!!!!! OMG ITS OPINION BASED OMG!!! Just dont play it if you dislike it!

DreamFudge

Jun 1, 2017
Tel Aviv, Israel
www.cubecraft.net
Sorry but it's a no from me. Minecraft is developing and CubeCraft should develop with it. We shouldn't be taking them back into earlier versions. Besides, 1.9 is so much more complex and interesting. It's about using different types of attacks from different angles and speeds. 1.8 can be summed up into one word...spamming.

~ DreamFudge

Reactions: A pigeon
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Stanchermist369's profile.
We should do it...
Screenbits 2024-05-29_010512.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ProGamer672's profile.
Thank you for the follow!:D
iTz1Hamood wrote on Muhh's profile.
Hi, thanks for accepting the report!
Wish you a great time ✨.
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
dont impursunate meh
Xi1m wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
IMG_2528.jpg
Top Bottom