Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
I can tell you that there's a 0.01% chance they'll add more games to the 1.8 network, the reason why is because they created the current 1.8 network with the two most popular games just to please the majority of the players that missed playing Skywars and Eggwars on 1.8. Other games are either too unpopular to bring to the 1.8 network or because Cubecraft wants to show they're a 1.9+ server and that they want to stay fully 1.9+ compatible instead of turning into a 50% 1.8 and 50% 1.9+ server.

To be honest, I wouldn't be suprised if they got rid of those two 1.8 games available right now, I personally don't really play minecraft anymore but when I did, I saw that there are very few people actually playing on the 1.8 network, so it's there just to satisfy those few people who kept bragging about how 1.9 ruined Cubecraft. I personally hope they'll just cancel it and go on with being fully 1.9+ compatible or even fully 1.12+ compatible.
When you say few people, how many is that?

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
I should have mentioned this earlier. My friends quit blockwars all because of 1.9, but it's kind of useless since people don't care about them. Idk why i said this

B

Britney Spears

When you say few people, how many is that?

There are only 2 games on the 1.8 network, I remember wanting to play a game of team skywars with a friend of mine and we waited for like 20 minutes for a game of 30 players to fill up. On the 1.9 network it takes a max of 5 minutes which is still long, but a lot less than 20 whole minutes. Imagine how long you'll have to wait in order to join a blockwars game lol.

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
There are only 2 games on the 1.8 network, I remember wanting to play a game of team skywars with a friend of mine and we waited for like 20 minutes for a game of 30 players to fill up. On the 1.9 network it takes a max of 5 minutes which is still long, but a lot less than 20 whole minutes. Imagine how long you'll have to wait in order to join a blockwars game lol.
i saw more people when blockwars was 1.8. Maybe because 1.9 wasn't out for blockwars

Reactions: Jeff_Bllkth
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on human being's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈 :)
JokeKaedee wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy birthday!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
Top Bottom