Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
I know this has been suggested by other people and me in the past, but the developers still haven't made blockwars 1.8. I'm not saying that 1.9 for blockwars should be removed, in saying that they shouldn't add 1.8 to blockwars.
EDIT: I have also seen staff members say that it will be added in the past, but I haven't seen it added yet.

A

A pigeon

No i dont want this because it will prolong time until they fully update to 1.12 .

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
If you think about it, then it may get more people to come play on cube, and what's the point of updating to 1.12 even though it's compatible

je_moederisbae

Novice Member
May 1, 2017
That would be handy. But I think they should make all te servers compatible with 1.8. Thats my opinion.

A

A pigeon

i think all the server should be compatible with 1.8,1.9,1.11,1.12
No only 1.12. Or make a seperate version for 1.12 entirely . You 1.8 people can enjoy old blocks , but i want 1.12s blocks.

At least minerware , freebuild and arcade should be 1.12 only

MrKairi

Oct 3, 2015
Mexico City
No only 1.12. Or make a seperate version for 1.12 entirely . You 1.8 people can enjoy old blocks , but i want 1.12s blocks.

At least minerware , freebuild and arcade should be 1.12 only

and which is the problem in make all the server compatible with 1.8, if you don't like 1.8 you can follow in 1.12

A

A pigeon

and which is the problem in make all the server compatible with 1.8, if you don't like 1.8 you can follow in 1.12
Minerware , Freebuild and arcade have no reason to be 1.8. In fact they should only be 1.12 . Not even 1.9

MrKairi

Oct 3, 2015
Mexico City
Minerware , Freebuild and arcade have no reason to be 1.8. In fact they should only be 1.12 . Not even 1.9

Is uncomfortable having to be closing and opening minecraft to play only 2 games, better all 1.8 server, also it costs nothing

A

A pigeon

Is uncomfortable having to be closing and opening minecraft to play only 2 games, better all 1.8 server, also it costs nothing
So? Why should we be held back by an inferior version? Its not hard to change versions to play games that dont involve pvp . (Minerware , Freebuild and Arcade)

Reactions: Maaarijn

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Why do so many people want 1.8?! Just learn the new PvP, that will take like 1 week. Its so much better then just spamming. Its so weird that so many servers even support 1.8. Cubecraft, the best server ever excisted, even lost so many members due to updating to 1.9. People should just update with the game.

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
Why do so many people want 1.8?! Just learn the new PvP, that will take like 1 week. Its so much better then just spamming. Its so weird that so many servers even support 1.8. Cubecraft, the best server ever excisted, even lost so many members due to updating to 1.9. People should just update with the game.
But what if people don't like 1.9 combat

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
So? Why should we be held back by an inferior version? Its not hard to change versions to play games that dont involve pvp . (Minerware , Freebuild and Arcade)
When you say it's not hard to change versions, I saw about half of my friends do bad in 1.9 and they are way better at 1.8. It's kind of hard to change then.
EDIT: take a look at other servers, imagine if hypixel switch to 1.9 combat, how many people would leave and how many would stay

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
Also, think about the youtubers on other servers, what would they think

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
When you say it's not hard to change versions, I saw about half of my friends do bad in 1.9 and they are way better at 1.8. It's kind of hard to change then.
EDIT: take a look at other servers, imagine if hypixel switch to 1.9 combat, how many people would leave and how many would stay
If every server updates to 1.9, there is no other possibility, so the whole mc community will play 1.9

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
Then thats bad for them. You will have to like it. But because of some servers dont update, a lot of people are never going to like it
If I were to find that true, I would think cube craft would have more players then the big 1.8 servers
Youtubers always do what gets the most views + likes. If everybody is gonna play 1.9, they will update with that. Most MC youtubers dont even like the game as well. They only do it for views
i think people would quit then play 1.9 which could be bad for mc
If every server updates to 1.9, there is no other possibility, so the whole mc community will play 1.9
well not the whole community because they may quit mc which could end mc since a lot of players will quit

B

Britney Spears

I can tell you that there's a 0.01% chance they'll add more games to the 1.8 network, the reason why is because they created the current 1.8 network with the two most popular games just to please the majority of the players that missed playing Skywars and Eggwars on 1.8. Other games are either too unpopular to bring to the 1.8 network or because Cubecraft wants to show they're a 1.9+ server and that they want to stay fully 1.9+ compatible instead of turning into a 50% 1.8 and 50% 1.9+ server.

To be honest, I wouldn't be suprised if they got rid of those two 1.8 games available right now, I personally don't really play minecraft anymore but when I did, I saw that there are very few people actually playing on the 1.8 network, so it's there just to satisfy those few people who kept bragging about how 1.9 ruined Cubecraft. I personally hope they'll just cancel it and go on with being fully 1.9+ compatible or even fully 1.12+ compatible.

Reactions: Maaarijn
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Top Bottom