Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should there be 1.8?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PingXL

So, as I am a big fan of 1.8 PvP alongside many others, I think that there should be an option to join a 1.8 version of every minigame. Hypixel is 1.8 and I love it. As I have stated in other threads, Hypixel's Skywars is what made them popular and I am sure that Cubecraft can do that too. It would be great if there was a 1.8 Survival Games, or a 1.8 Lucky Block.
Who else agrees with me? Get voting and let the community know!

MrKairi

Oct 3, 2015
Mexico City
yes, some persons say that you can change from 1.8 to 1.9 but it's uncomfortable, so it could be good make all the server 1.8

i would like to play survival games and lucky islands in 1.8 :3 all the pvp games

Flaxic

Feb 8, 2017
Not all games, maybe SG, LuckyIslands, and PvP are fine, not any others in my opinion.

Pillow

Sep 25, 2016
My computer
I feel like it would be more convenient if Cubecraft was a 1.8 and up server as a 1.8 player myself. I agree with this idea.

Reactions: Ov0s

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
In my opinion, there should be a way to switch the pvp version in game, instead of having to change over to 1.8 in the launcher to use that pvp system.

Many people don't even know that 1.8 version of cubecraft exists, because they just have the default launcher settings.
Having one side for 1.8 and another for 1.9 or simply use armor stands would be better and more efficient.

Flyingscotsman

Dec 25, 2015
Pallet Town.
Uhm, sorry but NO.
Cubecraft is a server with updates, so the popular games "Skywars and Eggwars" are 1.8 other games are 1.9 so I like 1.9 pvp and the community! ;)

Javima1

Jun 6, 2017
Spain/España
So, as I am a big fan of 1.8 PvP alongside many others, I think that there should be an option to join a 1.8 version of every minigame. Hypixel is 1.8 and I love it. As I have stated in other threads, Hypixel's Skywars is what made them popular and I am sure that Cubecraft can do that too. It would be great if there was a 1.8 Survival Games, or a 1.8 Lucky Block.
With 1.8 pvp is good, version 1.8 is unncesary

ChillyTree

Mar 15, 2017
There have been lots of suggestions for this type of thing so next time do do your research! <3
Anyways I can see where you are coming from. There are still lots of people who still prefer 1.8 PVP over 1.9 PVP. I would like one more game added to 1.8 though, and that is Survival Games. There are some games that can not be added in 1.8 either way because of the items/blocks used.

Examples:
-MineWare
-FreeBuild
-Arcade

Reactions: Flyingscotsman

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

Lucky Islands... No plugins not supported and EW...
Block Wars... Basicaly in 1.8 because its so easy to spam kill...
Minerware... Why its pointless...
Tower Defence... Again pointless...
Arcade... POINTLESS...
Surrvival Games... Maybe...
Block Band... Again SO POINTLESS...
UHC... Maybe...

Nah not worth it :(

DenisNotDanish

Novice Member
Feb 21, 2017
www.youtube.com
I'm a big fan of 1.8 too, but I would say it would engage a lot of hackers.Cubecraft could be the next mineplex, filled with hackers.I'm fine with they way it is now. There are games likes skywars and eggwars, which are 1.8. So it doesn't really matter, they a PVP based so you could have fun.

Tristayy

Novice Member
Apr 19, 2017
Outer Space
How long will 1.8 keep on being popular though? I think that it will die at one point as more newer start playing and more of the older players will leave Minecraft. Therefore I do also see it die within some time.

Considering that it is an outdated version I would not mind to see it getting removed completely.

DenisNotDanish

Novice Member
Feb 21, 2017
www.youtube.com
How long will 1.8 keep on being popular though? I think that it will die at one point as more newer start playing and more of the older players will leave Minecraft. Therefore I do also see it die within some time.

Considering that it is an outdated version I would not mind to see it getting removed completely.
Most people left minecraft because of the pvp. More than half the people who play minecraft play on 1.7 and 1.8.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
Can someone please explain the reasoning of the people who like 1.8 more than 1.9.
1.8 takes no skill
1.9 at least takes timing...

Reactions: A pigeon

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Exactly. People like 1.8 because it takes no skill
Strafing, eating your goden apples at the time you need to eat them, hotkeying, bowing and the pre-fight are things you need to know if you want to get good at 1v1ing.

Reactions: RPoule
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Mivke's profile.
hapi birthdasy!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Top Bottom