Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
UHC
In my opinion, uhc would be more enjoyable in 1.8. But then again, they don't do anything to do with the 1.8 network. As said in a lot of threads, improve 1.8 or just remove it and move on. I'm tired of sky wars (I never play egg wars tbh), it doesn't have to be uhc, but could we have another game in the 1.8 network? Maybe a exclusive game would be great.
I'm going to get a lot of comments of "1.8 is stupid" and "all you do in 1.8 is spam click", that isn't the case.

Thanks for reading,
~Luzario

Demosiz

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2017
Earth
UHC
In my opinion, uhc would be more enjoyable in 1.8. But then again, they don't do anything to do with the 1.8 network. As said in a lot of threads, improve 1.8 or just remove it and move on. I'm tired of sky wars (I never play egg wars tbh), it doesn't have to be uhc, but could we have another game in the 1.8 network? Maybe a exclusive game would be great.
I'm going to get a lot of comments of "1.8 is stupid" and "all you do in 1.8 is spam click", that isn't the case.

Thanks for reading,
~Luzario
Yeah, in my opinion its good idea too, cuz 1.8 players only have Skywars & Eggwars and we want more games in 1.8 :)
I'm happy to know peoples who loves 1.8! I think its better than 1.9 I think:) We need more 1.8 GAMES!

Reactions: xDaKiinG

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Personally, I think that UHC in 1.8 is awesome and would love any game to make its way to the 1.8 network.

Reactions: Luzario

BuriitoS

Novice Member
Jul 12, 2017
Canada
I myself love 1.8 and will like to see some of the games be available on the 1.8 network.
imo, skywars and eggwars are not enough for 1.8 lovers; however, I doubt they will do it as they are focusing more on 1.9+

D

Deleted member 169486

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought they said they can't make UHC 1.8 because the plugin won't work.

Personally, I think everything should stay in 1.9, with a 1.8 pvp option.

Reactions: A pigeon

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
I agree. If we’re gonna support more games in 1.8 then there will come more players to CubeCraft. UHC, Lucky Islands, PvP (I would really like it if 2v2’s 3v3’s get added in pvp 1.8) are good games which we can also support in 1.8. But it’s still an question if it’s gonna work, if there will come more players to CubeCraft. It’s a risk and I don’t know if ‘the staff team’ want to take that risk, Because it cost much time.

Last edited:

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
UHC

Thanks for reading,
~Luzario
I agree with this suggestion, but I think they should also add SG to 1.8. Players keep saying 1.8 is dead so why add these? And the only reason why its somewhat dead is because cubecraft only gives it 2 games and it does get really annoying to only have games that have the void put into it :/
+1

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
I agree with this suggestion, but I think they should also add SG to 1.8. Players keep saying 1.8 is dead so why add these? And the only reason why its somewhat dead is because cubecraft only gives it 2 games and it does get really annoying to only have games that have the void put into it :/
+1
The only reason why 1.8 is dead is because people want to see another gamemode supported in 1.8, they know that skywars and eggwars are supported in 1.8, and they want something new. If CubeCraft gonna support multiple games in 1.8 there will come more players over to CubeCraft.

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
I myself love 1.8 and will like to see some of the games be available on the 1.8 network.
imo, skywars and eggwars are not enough for 1.8 lovers; however, I doubt they will do it as they are focusing more on 1.9+
As said in the thread, improve it or remove it.

GroenKonijn

Novice Member
Jul 29, 2017
I don't play 1.8 because iam worlds best 1.8 noob.
But it would be nice if:cube_light: add more games to 1.8 o_O
:)

Oct 22, 2017
UHC

Thanks for reading,
~Luzario
i agree with this but i think sg or the pvp should be added to 1.8 as well

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
Top Bottom