Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

jamal kjkj jr

Nov 24, 2016
That is an opinion. Where's your source and explain a list of differences?

I've briefly played 1.7 and the only difference is the blockhit animation. Other than that, combat is the same.
if u don't know it I don't have the time to tell you look it up than to type what you had to type

Sigton

Oct 10, 2016
Scotland
Sigton.github.io
How can you assume that without fighting him? If it were a 1.8 vs 1.9 topic, then they are different. Since this is 1.7 vs 1.8 and patch notes don't show any changes, then they're almost the same.

Look at badlion. It's 1.7 PvP with 1.8 support. Same thing, right?
No, 1.7 is different from 1.8. Changes were mainly made to fishing rods, in 1.7 they knock-back enemies but in 1.8 they pull them towards you.

Sigton

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
This guaranteed wont get added, just play on 1.8.
It has the same PvP, i dont see why 1.7 support is needed.

RealCreeper2379

Mar 29, 2016
This might be much to ask but can u bring 1.7 to cubecraft. I think cubecraft should bring 1.7 because it got a lot of class. the pvp look so good and it so fun I think a lot people going to agree I think they going to. That not much about bring 1.8 to cubecraft but I hope u do
i really want there to be too

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Whats the point of 1.7?
Like you said, @jamal kjkj jr , "the pvp look so good", yet its the same as 1.8.
So like i said, just play on 1.8, because Cubecraft will NEVER add 1.7 to there server, as it is way outdated and useless.

Also, do you even english?

Sigton

Oct 10, 2016
Scotland
Sigton.github.io
um i wouldn't be talking
you are supporting this idea
meaning you don't play proper 1.9 + PvP
that is the proper PvP because it is the most used so stop talking

also really sign it you know there is a signature part for a reason right
The 'proper' one isn't always the most common, and I'll stop talking when I thank kthnxbye.

I know there's a signature section, yes.

Sigton

Nov 12, 2016
Delco, Pennsylvania
I'll contribute here.

@jamal kjkj jr I'm sorry, but you have no clue what the hell you are talking about. Clearly you haven't owned anything more than a Vanilla server. I have owned many (not so successful but very nice) servers. Here is why this is not possible and you need to shut up.
  1. 1.7 is three years old. I'm guessing almost no one would use it, only the die hard PvPers who suck without block hitting.
  2. Because no one would it, it wouldn't be worth their time, effort, or money to have it work in 1.7.
  3. They'd have to remove the armor stands, which would be a severe downgrade to the lobby. A lobby is often what sells people donator ranks.

Reactions: Deeds

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I'll contribute here.

@jamal kjkj jr I'm sorry, but you have no clue what the hell you are talking about. Clearly you haven't owned anything more than a Vanilla server. I have owned many (not so successful but very nice) servers. Here is why this is not possible and you need to shut up.
  1. 1.7 is three years old. I'm guessing almost no one would use it, only the die hard PvPers who suck without block hitting.
  2. Because no one would it, it wouldn't be worth their time, effort, or money to have it work in 1.7.
  3. They'd have to remove the armor stands, which would be a severe downgrade to the lobby. A lobby is often what sells people donator ranks.
Yep, thats the reasons 1.7 will not be added :)

Reactions: AlternateAccts

HiggDawg

Jun 1, 2016
Why 1.7, if its the same pvp, and cool down as 1.8 can you give me a diffence

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY FAVORITE POLAR BEAR!!!
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Happy birthday!
asqsk wrote on Thjis's profile.
Wsp!
Thjis wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
bbd.jpeg
asqsk wrote on FluffySnowFox's profile.
yo :D
Top Bottom