Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jqrz

Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2016
Western Australia, Perth
www.youtube.com
This might be much to ask but can u bring 1.7 to cubecraft. I think cubecraft should bring 1.7 because it got a lot of class. the pvp look so good and it so fun I think a lot people going to agree I think they going to. That not much about bring 1.8 to cubecraft but I hope u do
You know, CubeCraft is doing well, ever since the 1.9 update.
Since 1.8 pvp was an unforgettable thing, they released the 1.8 pvp mode.
But 1.7? Think about it! It is almost the same as 1.8. I think It will ruin cubecraft as a very few people play it.

Good thinking though!
=] TwinBros_HD

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Fishing rods.

Sigton
Rods are NOT changed from 1.7 to 1.8. I've used rods on Mineplex before when it upgraded completely to 1.8 (last year) and they still produce knockback in 1.8.

In 1.8 survival, rods also produced knockback. Do you mean 1.9 vs 1.7?

Additionally, the more versions the server puts up (it's already in 1.9-1.10-1.11 and 1.8) means more bugs occur. Those bugs won't pop up if the server doesn't add more compatible versions.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
I don't see any point of adding 1.7 except for fishing rods. It's a more buggy and less well animated version of 1.8.
I don't think anyone even does 1.7 right now so yeah...

Sigton

Oct 10, 2016
Scotland
Sigton.github.io
Rods are NOT changed from 1.7 to 1.8. I've used rods on Mineplex before when it upgraded completely to 1.8 (last year) and they still produce knockback in 1.8.

In 1.8 survival, rods also produced knockback. Do you mean 1.9 vs 1.7?

Additionally, the more versions the server puts up (it's already in 1.9-1.10-1.11 and 1.8) means more bugs occur. Those bugs won't pop up if the server doesn't add more compatible versions.
They did change; in 1.8 rods reel in enemies.

Sigton

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
They did change; in 1.8 rods reel in enemies.

Sigton
Rod notes.JPG

I'm led to believe you're trolling or you didn't read patch notes.

EDIT: They didn't do one or the other as you mentioned -- they produce knockback on contact AND reel in when you right-click it while the rod is connected.

Attachments

• Rod notes.JPG
    Rod notes.JPG
    151.2 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
Reactions: skps2010
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

asqsk wrote on LukaG_'s profile.
u was staff in cc? :3