Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ProfParzival

May 6, 2019
London, UK
www.youtube.com
Yup. not only that but there's this stupid glitch where when you die from the void or something, your character will proceed to have the repeating dying animation, you are in the map but you aren't present in the game, eventually the game counts you as afk and you win the game, you don't know how many times I have "lost" because I couldn't move around cause of some stupid glitch and lost to tryhards and rude people.
Happens on 100% of deaths in squads games for me.. have to relog each time.

Feb 3, 2023
After waiting a while I’ve managed to get back into my skyblock world and have it load properly for the most part.
While playing through I’ve noticed quite a few things that aren’t quite right since the update. Not sure if all of them are bugs or just changes but so far I’ve noticed..

My tools seem to act like standard tools, instead of level 11. My pick used to instant mine cobblestone under a beacon, now it takes the same time as a standard one. Also I could mine gold gens at full running speed with it, now I’m lucky to break them while just walking speed. It all seems a bit off.

Glitchy, so very glitchy and a lot of lag, especially around the creeper farm.

Dynamics for spawning mobs seem to have changed somehow. My wither skeleton farm has stopped working, I had a farm built from height limit to floor limit, and despite this they would still spawn and fall, it seems now they have been limited to only spawn up to the 128 blocks away on the y axis, this never used to be the case on this skyblock or my farm would never have functioned.

I’m quite long game into skyblock, and I’ve really enjoyed it so thanks for that in the first place, feel a bit disappointed with how it’s kinda feeling currently though after so much time out into it. Hoping these things are just snags and will be back to their old ways soon 🤞🏻

Anyone else having any of these issues?

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
Yup. not only that but there's this stupid glitch where when you die from the void or something, your character will proceed to have the repeating dying animation, you are in the map but you aren't present in the game, eventually the game counts you as afk and you win the game, you don't know how many times I have "lost" because I couldn't move around cause of some stupid glitch and lost to tryhards and rude people.
I’ve had that repeated dying animation glitch happen to me twice so far, and both times it was after I fell into the void. The first time it happened, I jumped into the void soon afterwards hoping to reset the glitch, but instead was stuck walking around down there; then the afk screen came up.

CosmicB1iss

Jul 21, 2023
I’ve had that repeated dying animation glitch happen to me twice so far, and both times it was after I fell into the void. The first time it happened, I jumped into the void soon afterwards hoping to reset the glitch, but instead was stuck walking around down there; then the afk screen came up.
Same thing happened to me the first time too! I know there's a way to prevent it by simply not going into chat or the menu, but what happens when you accidentally do it and need help to reset it, I really dislike the glitch, but atleast im not alone lol

Reactions: CrystalLegend01
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Top Bottom