Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

1.18.10 VS 1.19.70 - Which is the worst update?

• Total voters

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
For context 1.18.10 had buggy online play and furniture eggs in CubeCraft Skyblock were ghost items.

In 1.19.70 there's a new weird sneaking animation, you have to press the send button to chat even after closing the keyboard on console/mobile and you can't see player names through walls.

I want to know which update y'all think is worse, as both updates are significantly annoying to play.

WorriedSkate940

Helper
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Feb 2, 2023
Poland but I live in Sweden
I think not being able to see names through walls is one of the worst features ever added. Now you could make a base 50 blocks away from someone on a SMP and you don't even need to sneak to be invisible to him.

WorriedSkate940

Helper
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Feb 2, 2023
Poland but I live in Sweden
you cant see player names through walls?! wth minecraft, thats the worst change ive ever seen!! i hope this is a bug (nice bugfix update mojang) and not an intended feature, because i definetly dont want to search 3 hours just to find that last remaining player in eggwars.
I mean you can buy a player tracker. But I understand what you mean.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom