Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ProfParzival

May 6, 2019
London, UK
www.youtube.com
Hiya,

Wasn't sure where to put this so please feel free to move it if needed.

Was just wondering if there were any plans to force players to update to 1.16.200 at any point in the near future (I hope not). I'm not sure how it works with such a big server network on what the minimum versions are that you support and how and when you require players to upgrade and I'm sure you already know from looking at your stats and analytics but it seems (anecdotally to me at least) that there are a lot of players that have remained on 1.16.100 or downgraded again once they tried 1.16.200.

I've got somewhat different reasons from most for staying on 1.16.100 as I play in VR and 1.16.200 is utterly broken in many ways and completely unplayable but I know that there are quite a few players that are PC that have just downgraded also. So I guess I just kinda wanted to put it out there to ensure that the powers that be realise that many think that 1.16.200 needs to be fixed and just request that you don't force players to upgrade to it just ye (like some servers have).

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

98/100

all that effort and despite getting a perfect score from my superiors i never got a perfect score in my work immersion subject
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom