Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

shanewolf38

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2018
Intro:
Hey, all! I'm absolutely in love with this new update, and have been playing quite a lot of matches since it came out. That said, I don't think anyone really knows how to defend ravagers really well yet. I got lucky enough to end up in a 6v1, so I decided to test how a defense with only archers would fair against them (though I think they've been nerfed?). Here's a little video of my defense on the new map, and I'll put some tips below the video.

Tips:
  • I've seen a lot of people using artillery to try to stun ravagers to make up for their quake immunity, but artillery heals them! If you want to use artillery don't put it up front
  • It appears ravagers are spaced out more than other troops, meaning it weakens archers' main source of damage (area of effect). I haven't tested it but I think sorcerers would work much better
  • Low level blazes a really good source of exp now that their cost has been reduced, so sending them is pretty useful for both damage and exp (though I still prefer witches)
  • Make sure you have a poison at the front to deal long term damage to the ravagers (the poison effect does 2x damage to them)
Final thoughts:
I'm really happy with the new troops, they add a lot more variety to the game. Also, creepers are finally useful, hoorah! I haven't tested giants yet, but since they are still vulnerable to inferno I'm going to assume they're still really weak. Hopefully a future patch buffs them, but for now we have the beautiful ravagers :).

O wait, I think I might be 26 days late...

Reactions: Komodо and xT_H_1x

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Intro:
Hey, all! I'm absolutely in love with this new update, and have been playing quite a lot of matches since it came out. That said, I don't think anyone really knows how to defend ravagers really well yet. I got lucky enough to end up in a 6v1, so I decided to test how a defense with only archers would fair against them (though I think they've been nerfed?). Here's a little video of my defense on the new map, and I'll put some tips below the video.

Tips:
  • I've seen a lot of people using artillery to try to stun ravagers to make up for their quake immunity, but artillery heals them! If you want to use artillery don't put it up front
  • It appears ravagers are spaced out more than other troops, meaning it weakens archers' main source of damage (area of effect). I haven't tested it but I think sorcerers would work much better
  • Low level blazes a really good source of exp now that their cost has been reduced, so sending them is pretty useful for both damage and exp (though I still prefer witches)
  • Make sure you have a poison at the front to deal long term damage to the ravagers (the poison effect does 2x damage to them)
Final thoughts:
I'm really happy with the new troops, they add a lot more variety to the game. Also, creepers are finally useful, hoorah! I haven't tested giants yet, but since they are still vulnerable to inferno I'm going to assume they're still really weak. Hopefully a future patch buffs them, but for now we have the beautiful ravagers :).

I don’t understand? Is this on PE?

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Intro:

Tips:
Final thoughts:

Is this a new map? I'm so confused...

Reactions: Eli

ImJunior

Forum Expert
Jun 30, 2016
Belgium
www.cubecraft.net
Intro:

Tips:
Final thoughts:

These tips are very handy for bad players like me in tower defense

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Hey, this looks impressive, sadly though it's not real on CubeCraft Games. There's some issues. One the game is not 1.14 supported, two the map "Tumbleweed" does not exist, three the sidebar is incorrect as well as the actionbar, four the menus are incorrect and I think the biggest issue, is that Tower Defence is not spelled like that. It has a C not a S. Good job though :)

Reactions: Marieke2001 and Eli

God.

Apr 29, 2017
Hell
Hey, this looks impressive, sadly though it's not real on CubeCraft Games. There's some issues. One the game is not 1.14 supported, two the map "Tumbleweed" does not exist, three the sidebar is incorrect as well as the actionbar, four the menus are incorrect and I think the biggest issue, is that Tower Defence is not spelled like that. It has a C not a S. Good job though :)

So it's fake?

shanewolf38

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2018

All my years playing Tower Defence, and I failed to notice that it was spelled with a "c" instead of an "s". Rip. But thanks for the compliment! :)

Reactions: HurmitCurtis
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Hi Bram! Welcome back! I missed you bro 🥹
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🤍
throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Xi1m wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
OH MY GOD YOURE BAACK
Top Bottom