• 1.9+ mobs as pets

• Quest/challenge based Acquisition of pets

• Trident as a weapon

• Coral blocks in maps

Results are only viewable after voting.

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
as most of us already know 1.14 is releasing in spring of next year, so im here to give my thoughts and ideas

Trident: can be used as a range weapon in rain or underwater

I was thinking this could be recoded to be used in any weather and be used as a new weapon in blockwars, i also had the idea of adding it to skywars and eggwars but as not to make it seem overpowered as its like the infinity bow, make it so it has only a limited use

Dolphins: Make vanity great again

What in suggesting is adding pets to the server

But so many other servers do this already!

Thats true thats why i thought up this idea
Most servers with pets dont have 1.9 or higher mobs when 1.14 comes out if the server updates my idea is to have 1.9+ options, thatll really stand far out, illagers, vindicators, dolphins, polar bears, ect

Also aquiring these pets would be different, most servers you get specific ones with a rank or you have to pay for them in packs or individually, my idea is have a fewset aside for ranks only, and the rest can be gotten through a a very low chance in cublet opening (randomized, if you spin one a second time you get nothing back) make it sort of like a quest as a challenge to collect them all

New blocks

Supposedly were getting coral blocks, because of this im suggesting ocean like maps such as underdasea to be removed so these blocks can be added to the map, clay just really dosent cut it (the clams need to be opened up more to its to easy to get stuck and not be able to get out)
Pets isn't really a cubecraft thing. Miniatures is a custom cubecraft pet.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom