• Quest/challenge based Acquisition of pets

• Trident as a weapon

• Coral blocks in maps

Results are only viewable after voting.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
as most of us already know 1.14 is releasing in spring of next year, so im here to give my thoughts and ideas

Trident: can be used as a range weapon in rain or underwater

I was thinking this could be recoded to be used in any weather and be used as a new weapon in blockwars, i also had the idea of adding it to skywars and eggwars but as not to make it seem overpowered as its like the infinity bow, make it so it has only a limited use

Dolphins: Make vanity great again

What in suggesting is adding pets to the server

But so many other servers do this already!

Thats true thats why i thought up this idea
Most servers with pets dont have 1.9 or higher mobs when 1.14 comes out if the server updates my idea is to have 1.9+ options, thatll really stand far out, illagers, vindicators, dolphins, polar bears, ect

Also aquiring these pets would be different, most servers you get specific ones with a rank or you have to pay for them in packs or individually, my idea is have a fewset aside for ranks only, and the rest can be gotten through a a very low chance in cublet opening (randomized, if you spin one a second time you get nothing back) make it sort of like a quest as a challenge to collect them all

New blocks

Supposedly were getting coral blocks, because of this im suggesting ocean like maps such as underdasea to be removed so these blocks can be added to the map, clay just really dosent cut it (the clams need to be opened up more to its to easy to get stuck and not be able to get out)

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Perhaps the option to ride the dolphin (50,000 vanity points/£5 from the store/Obsidian rank), with it being equipped by default and possessing the same movement speed as ordinary sprinting? Who wouldn't want to be able to ride a dolphin around in the hub??

Reactions: Despacito 2

Jaidy

Apr 11, 2015
In youtube
Perhaps the option to ride the dolphin (50,000 vanity points/£5 from the store/Obsidian rank), with it being equipped by default and possessing the same movement speed as ordinary sprinting? Who wouldn't want to be able to ride a dolphin around in the hub??
Maybe make it so if you ride the dolphin it has like a little water thing with him?

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
+1 and many other things can be done aswell with 1.10+ features, like these:

General
  • The existing maps updated to have some, or most of the terracotta (known as stained clay in 1.9) to be replaced with concrete or glazed terracotta.
  • The existing maps could also have magma blocks added, so players can hit others onto them to try and get the damage they take increased.
  • Existing maps that have lots of nether brick in them could have red nether brick added to them, its a detail thing.
Game-specific
  • Magma blocks could be the new floor in the buildings which hold the beacons in TNT trouble.
  • Illagers could be added to infection as infected kits.
  • A kit in archer assault that uses the trident instead of a bow.

as most of us already know 1.14 is releasing in spring of next year, so im here to give my thoughts and ideas

I was thinking this could be recoded to be used in any weather and be used as a new weapon in blockwars, i also had the idea of adding it to skywars and eggwars but as not to make it seem overpowered as its like the infinity bow, make it so it has only a limited use

Most servers with pets dont have 1.9 or higher mobs when 1.14 comes out if the server updates my idea is to have 1.9+ options, thatll really stand far out, illagers, vindicators, dolphins, polar bears, ect

Also aquiring these pets would be different, most servers you get specific ones with a rank or you have to pay for them in packs or individually, my idea is have a fewset aside for ranks only, and the rest can be gotten through a a very low chance in cublet opening (randomized, if you spin one a second time you get nothing back) make it sort of like a quest as a challenge to collect them all

New blocks

Supposedly were getting coral blocks, because of this im suggesting ocean like maps such as underdasea to be removed so these blocks can be added to the map, clay just really dosent cut it (the clams need to be opened up more to its to easy to get stuck and not be able to get out)
The trident is INSIDE Minecraft's codes. All Cubecraft has is a lot of plugins, either home-made or downloaded from another site.
Pets would make cubecraft less fun. The Hive, Hypixel, those have pets. If you want a pet, have it on real life. You cannot have a guardian in your home, yea, but a bee, or a dog, or even a parrot... Ridiculous.
The part of the new blocks and maps: I totally agree with you.
-
Total: -1.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
The trident is INSIDE Minecraft's codes. All Cubecraft has is a lot of plugins, either home-made or downloaded from another site.
When the update is out it's free to take smarty.
Pets would make cubecraft less fun.
Pets would make cubecraft more fun.
^^^
Made just as strong of an argument as you with that statement.
The Hive, Hypixel, those have pets.
They have skywars too, does that mean cubecraft can't have skywars?
Of course not.
If you want a pet, have it on real life. You cannot have a guardian in your home, yea, but a bee, or a dog, or even a parrot... Ridiculous.
No.

Last edited:

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
If you want a pet, have it on real life
giphy.gif

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

New blocks

I like the trident idea :)
+1
xD
I love that

A

A pigeon

Yes , agree 100%. I need 1.14 . Anyhow we dont know how these things fully operate yet. We dont know if we can just spam 6 tridents ir anything

A

A pigeon

And as aesthetic mob in many maps. Hitbox can be removed so as to not effect pvp

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
+ Don't forget everything in between 1.9 and 1.14 that's been left out.
Dont worry stuff like parrots and other mobs would be added, one thing i forgot to mention is that designs would have to be chooseable some mobs like parrots and rabbits have different looks depending on what biome they spawn in
Who wouldn't want to be able to ride a dolphin around in the hub??
not sure how i feel about mob riding
The Hive, Hypixel, those have pets.
true but as i said
most servers are still on 1.8, 1.9 and higher pets give access to stuff like rabbits, parrots, polar bears, ect
And as aesthetic mob in many maps. Hitbox can be removed so as to not effect pvp
even then they still can, if you cant attack them they act like an invisible wall blocking your swing

A

A pigeon

Dont worry stuff like parrots and other mobs would be added, one thing i forgot to mention is that designs would have to be chooseable some mobs like parrots and rabbits have different looks depending on what biome they spawn in

not sure how i feel about mob riding

true but as i said

most servers are still on 1.8, 1.9 and higher pets give access to stuff like rabbits, parrots, polar bears, ect

even then they still can, if you cant attack them they act like an invisible wall blocking your swing
If they dont have a hitbox your attack will pass right through. Also they should spawn at inaccessible places. Treetops on FFA Flatlands (Its accessible , but nobody goes there) and here and there on UnderDaSea

A

A pigeon

New blocks

Btw ,

1. I’m against changing features of vanilla weapons
2. That actually doeant matter since tridents DO work in all weather
3. Its just a specific enchantment that allows you to dash attack that doesnt .

Reactions: CommunistCactus
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Top Bottom