Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
Hello there,

The past week I have been working on a datapack. I was inspired by a controllable cannon in Hypixel's Skyblock. I thought it would be a lot of fun to try to recreate it. It was a lot of fun indeed, so I decided to design and make some new ones. Eventually I made three different cannons and two turrets. You can sit on all the cannons, aim them, and shoot them by right-clicking! The turrets automatically attack every entity in a certain radius with the tag "hostile". Every hostile mob has that tag already, and if you want them to attack players or other mobs you can use this command: '/tag <player> add hostile'. All addons have own crafting recipes (on the ground) that you can see in the video. The datapack is completely multiplayer and survival friendly.

Video:

About the addons:
- The classic cannon
is just a regular medieval style cannon. It shoots balls that explode by impact. You need to have at least 1 iron ingot and gunpowder in your inventory and it has a cooldown of 3 seconds.
- The laser cannon shoots lasers, as you'd expect. The lasers do a lot of damage to entities, but won't damage blocks. You need to have at least 1 redstone and glowstone dust in your inventory and it has a cooldown of 1 second.
- The ice cannon is perfect against attacking enemies. It shoots snowballs and by impact on a block it explodes in snow. Every entity in a radius of 5 blocks will get frozen for 5 seconds. You need to have at least 1 gunpowder and snow block in your inventory and it has a cooldown of 3 seconds.
- The arrow turret shoots every 2 seconds an arrow to every hostile entity is a radius of 10 blocks.
- The fire turret sets every hostile entity in a radius of 6 blocks on fire and damages it a bit. After hitting a player it has a cooldown of 2.5 seconds and after hitting an entity it has a cooldown of 1 second.

You can type in '/trigger info' and you'll get some information about the datapack.

You can download it here.

Made by: Egg (EggsAxis)
Made with: ~50 Functions (~ 86,000 characters)
Made in: ~30 hours

bye

JokeKaedee

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2020
Dreamland
Pronouns
She/Her
Damn, nice work :D You're actually super talented. Can't wait to see more of your work, keep on doing you <3

• Love
Reactions: Egg🥚
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Kloska's profile.
happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
GRATTIS ANKA
Had some internet issues last week and went on a weekend getaway to an amusement park with my bf, but I'm back to grind and have fun on cube again :)
I missed u guys >.>
Reesle wrote on ElFlxen_'s profile.
Cool person!
Hqteful wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!🎉
Top Bottom