Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
Hello there,

The past week I have been working on a datapack. I was inspired by a controllable cannon in Hypixel's Skyblock. I thought it would be a lot of fun to try to recreate it. It was a lot of fun indeed, so I decided to design and make some new ones. Eventually I made three different cannons and two turrets. You can sit on all the cannons, aim them, and shoot them by right-clicking! The turrets automatically attack every entity in a certain radius with the tag "hostile". Every hostile mob has that tag already, and if you want them to attack players or other mobs you can use this command: '/tag <player> add hostile'. All addons have own crafting recipes (on the ground) that you can see in the video. The datapack is completely multiplayer and survival friendly.

Video:

About the addons:
- The classic cannon
is just a regular medieval style cannon. It shoots balls that explode by impact. You need to have at least 1 iron ingot and gunpowder in your inventory and it has a cooldown of 3 seconds.
- The laser cannon shoots lasers, as you'd expect. The lasers do a lot of damage to entities, but won't damage blocks. You need to have at least 1 redstone and glowstone dust in your inventory and it has a cooldown of 1 second.
- The ice cannon is perfect against attacking enemies. It shoots snowballs and by impact on a block it explodes in snow. Every entity in a radius of 5 blocks will get frozen for 5 seconds. You need to have at least 1 gunpowder and snow block in your inventory and it has a cooldown of 3 seconds.
- The arrow turret shoots every 2 seconds an arrow to every hostile entity is a radius of 10 blocks.
- The fire turret sets every hostile entity in a radius of 6 blocks on fire and damages it a bit. After hitting a player it has a cooldown of 2.5 seconds and after hitting an entity it has a cooldown of 1 second.

You can type in '/trigger info' and you'll get some information about the datapack.

You can download it here.

Made by: Egg (EggsAxis)
Made with: ~50 Functions (~ 86,000 characters)
Made in: ~30 hours

bye

JokeKaedee

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2020
Dreamland
Pronouns
She/Her
Damn, nice work :D You're actually super talented. Can't wait to see more of your work, keep on doing you <3

• Love
Reactions: Egg🥚
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Kazwa wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
happy birthday! :)
Kazwa wrote on Baploon's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom