Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What Do you think?

• Total voters
Jun 19, 2017
Many of you might not know this, but you can't use 1.12 blocks. You can log on in 1.12 but if you place an1.12 block it removes it automatically. I am just asking to make free build 1.12 so people can use those blocks. There are both the concrete and terracotas, which considering there are many colors in each, it ends up to be a lot of blocks.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Many of you might not know this, but you can't use 1.12 blocks. You can log on in 1.12 but if you place an1.12 block it removes it automatically. I am just asking to make free build 1.12 so people can use those blocks. There are both the concrete and terracotas, which considering there are many colors in each, it ends up to be a lot of blocks.
Ive actually suggested this myself, splitting freebuild from the rest of the server will make it easier so freebuild can stay up to date with the latest features while the rest of the server remains where it is

Jun 19, 2017
Ive actually suggested this myself, splitting freebuild from the rest of the server will make it easier so freebuild can stay up to date with the latest features while the rest of the server remains where it is
Sorry, I didn't see your post :). Maybe making the entire server either 1.12 or 1.8? (This way the buildn team can also use those new blocks in their future maps.

A

A pigeon

Sorry, I didn't see your post :). Maybe making the entire server either 1.12 or 1.8? (This way the buildn team can also use those new blocks in their future maps.
Why 1.8? If its 1.8 we'll lose the current blocks.
They should fully update to 1.12 and incorporate a whole set of commands for armourstands

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
Staying up to date in Minecraft I believe is very important because it could prevent glitches/bugs from happening in the game
Some of the glitches happening in Cubecraft is no there fault it is a glitch found it the current version of minecraft
It also allows people to play with the new features together on their favorite server;)
+1 for me

Jun 19, 2017
Why 1.8? If its 1.8 we'll lose the current blocks.
They should fully update to 1.12 and incorporate a whole set of commands for armourstands
I was talking about 1.8 for egg wars and skywars. I meant to have all the games in 1.12 and PvP games both in 1.12 and 1.8 (since some people don't like 1.12 PvP, and thats the main reason they don't play here).

A

A pigeon

I was talking about 1.8 for egg wars and skywars. I meant to have all the games in 1.12 and PvP games both in 1.12 and 1.8 (since some people don't like 1.12 PvP, and thats the main reason they don't play here).
No , cube should do a full 1.12 update and forget about 1.8 . 1.8 can exist but should not be updated very frequenly

Jun 19, 2017
No , cube should do a full 1.12 update and forget about 1.8 . 1.8 can exist but should not be updated very frequenly
The reason they added 1.8 is because some people really hate the 1.12 PvP. It just brings in the server more players. I agree not all mini games should be in 1.8 but some of them should be updates to 1.8 as well as to 1.12.

Reactions: A pigeon
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
omg its the alpha sigmarator 🤓☝️🐺
marshduck11 wrote on ADORED_GAROU's profile.
Can you please stop bumping every introduction thread?
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Raion's profile.
Wait I know you haha fun to see you in stream! XD
Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
duck
Top Bottom