Beth

Marketplace Coordinator
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Mar 4, 2021
Pronouns
She/Her
🟣 Portal Puzzle 🧩

Hey CubeCrafters, my name is Beth and I've been at CubeCraft for a little while now. I'm a 'Marketplace Coordinator. I work on coordinating the skins and persona team, creating content that is cool and trendy 💅

When I joined CubeCraft I worked as a 3D modeller. I love creating organics and crazy animations. I will show you the BTS of one of our biggest projects to date.
entrance.gif
talk.gif
walk.gif
push.gif
exit.gif

The Concept

We wanted to take on the challenge of creating one of the most intricate, complex and creative maps in Minecraft. This was the brainchild of @Yamin. Taking on the teachings of the RPG and bringing it over to the Marketplace.

Creating five levels and a boss battle. Sounds simple enough?

The original concept has gone through a few phases but we became set on this style...
portalpuzzle_concept2.jpg

Design Process

Our team uses Blockbench to create awesome models. The software is free and has lots of support and various tutorials.

Here's what I did.

2.gif
Moon Door 3.gif
key2.gif
Door1.gif

Promotion

We even got our own promotional button, how cool is that??
portal_puzzle_button (1).gif

image (44).png

Tada 🎉

Portal Puzzle is a challenging adventure! You must navigate through a maze of puzzles using your portal relic and wits - with over 3 hours of gameplay (if you're good)!

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
🟣 Portal Puzzle 🧩

Hey CubeCrafters, my name is Beth and I've been at CubeCraft for a little while now. I'm a 'Marketplace Coordinator. I work on coordinating the skins and persona team, creating content that is cool and trendy 💅

When I joined CubeCraft I worked as a 3D modeller. I love creating organics and crazy animations. I will show you the BTS of one of our biggest projects to date.

The Concept

We wanted to take on the challenge of creating one of the most intricate, complex and creative maps in Minecraft. This was the brainchild of @Yamin. Taking on the teachings of the RPG and bringing it over to the Marketplace.

Creating five levels and a boss battle. Sounds simple enough?

لقد مر المفهوم الأصلي بعدة مراحل لكننا بدأنا في هذا الأسلوب ...
View attachment 222814

[cc_title = "EA8F00"] عملية التصميم [/ cc_title]
يستخدم فريقنا Blockbench لإنشاء نماذج رائعة. البرنامج مجاني ولديه الكثير من الدعم والبرامج التعليمية المتنوعة.

هذا ما فعلته.

[MEDIA = youtube] eAu4KK5qG6U [/ MEDIA]
[المفسد = الرسوم المتحركة]

View attachment 222803View attachment 222807View attachment 222808View attachment 222809
[/المفسد]​

[cc_title = "B35BA6"] عرض ترويجي [/ cc_title]
لقد حصلنا حتى على الزر الترويجي الخاص بنا ، ما مدى روعة ذلك ؟؟
View attachment 222800
[spoiler = Hero Spot] [/ spoiler] [spoiler = Hero Spot]
View attachment 222799
[/المفسد]​

[cc_title = "B35BA6"] تادا 🎉[/ cc_title]
بوابة اللغز هي مغامرة صعبة! يجب عليك التنقل عبر متاهة من الألغاز باستخدام بقايا وذكاء البوابة الخاصة بك - مع أكثر من 3 ساعات من اللعب (إذا كنت جيدًا)!

🟣 العب ألغاز البوابة اليوم!🧩
[MEDIA = youtube] btFt3Ekg2bU [/ MEDIA]​
I love it

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
Top Bottom