Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

licht

Apr 28, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello CubeCrafters!

Lunar New Year is round around the corner, so it's time to celebrate! - Our Lunar Event is now live, and we've added a new cosmetic bundle. Read below to learn more!

🗺️ Lunar Maps!

We've enabled our classic Lunar maps on both Java & Bedrock for some of your favourite gamemodes! 🎉

🪙 Coins - Solo SkyWars

View attachment 227223

🎆 Fireworks - SkyWars Duos (Bedrock only)

View attachment 227225

🐅 Tiger - Solo Lucky Islands

View attachment 227228

🏮 Lanterns - Lucky Islands Teams of 4 (Bedrock only)

View attachment 227226

🐲 Dragon - Solo EggWars (Bedrock only)

View attachment 227224

🏯 Temple - EggWars Teams of 4

View attachment 227227

🧧 Lunar Bundle

Our Lunar cosmetic Bundle is once again active, filled with awesome Lunar-themed cosmetics. If you're interested in getting this bundle, you can find it in the middle of our Lunar hub, in our content packs NPC or on our Bedrock server store. There's also a gift version available, so you can gift it to your friends! 🎁

Lunar Bundle

☠️ NEW - Lethal Entities Bundle!

It's time to show off our new cosmetic bundle! - Packed with 10 cosmetic pieces, all with unique themes! Each are lethal on their own, but combined, they will be unstoppable! - Now available on our Bedrock Server Store!

Lethal Entities Bundle

Thanks for reading, we hope you enjoy this Lunar event, and our new cosmetic bundle!
nice

Reactions: fatcatrq

fatcatrq

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2020
WA, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
There was a big opportunity to add biblically accurate angels to Cybecraft. Sadly they weren't added.
Well there was a lot if controversy about the devil opening pack, so adding this wouldn't be a good idea. Religion is a sensitive topic in general.

NADER KANAAN

Nov 3, 2023
Lebanon 🇱🇧
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello CubeCrafters!

Lunar New Year is round around the corner, so it's time to celebrate! - Our Lunar Event is now live, and we've added a new cosmetic bundle. Read below to learn more!

🗺️ Lunar Maps!

We've enabled our classic Lunar maps on both Java & Bedrock for some of your favourite gamemodes! 🎉

🪙 Coins - Solo SkyWars

View attachment 227223

🎆 Fireworks - SkyWars Duos (Bedrock only)

View attachment 227225

🐅 Tiger - Solo Lucky Islands

View attachment 227228

🏮 Lanterns - Lucky Islands Teams of 4 (Bedrock only)

View attachment 227226

🐲 Dragon - Solo EggWars (Bedrock only)

View attachment 227224

🏯 Temple - EggWars Teams of 4

View attachment 227227

🧧 Lunar Bundle

Our Lunar cosmetic Bundle is once again active, filled with awesome Lunar-themed cosmetics. If you're interested in getting this bundle, you can find it in the middle of our Lunar hub, in our content packs NPC or on our Bedrock server store. There's also a gift version available, so you can gift it to your friends! 🎁

Lunar Bundle

☠️ NEW - Lethal Entities Bundle!

It's time to show off our new cosmetic bundle! - Packed with 10 cosmetic pieces, all with unique themes! Each are lethal on their own, but combined, they will be unstoppable! - Now available on our Bedrock Server Store!

Lethal Entities Bundle

Thanks for reading, we hope you enjoy this Lunar event, and our new cosmetic bundle!
I like this uptade 👍🏻😎 nice maps👍

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
Top Bottom