Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TARO

Jul 22, 2020
Outer Space
www.youtube.com
Reduced the chances of the Shulker Lucky block.
Fixed an issue with items getting stuck in blocks.
Yeah these things really needed some improvements. I cannot tell you how many times I TPKed my team with a shulker.

Another thing I want to see (in solos mainly) is lucky blocks guaranteeing building blocks and a weapon once per starting island, and things like the drill and ironfish not spawnable on the starting islands until like, 2 minutes in, if that works.

vasui

Novice Member
May 25, 2020
Sweden
2 minutes is way to long most people would already have crafted stuff and built over like 20 seconds is good

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
I'm gonna be honest, this update sucks. Cubecraft just did a Microsoft fixing things that aren't broken. It takes longer to open the lucky block which is worse than before. Removing rushes just makes the game take longer and is generally less fun. Item drops are still broken, albeit less than before.
I suspect you’re the kind of person who plays the game as skywars. It’s not. Rushes aren’t removed either, it’s still very easy to craft a wood sword grab dirt and be on your way.

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
Hey Cubecraft please give this game the attention it deserves, dont neglect the game for months on end - keep tweaking, have special events like halloween Lucky Blocks, etc. this is the best game on the server. Don’t neglect it.

Amazing job on the update

Nxrn

Novice Member
Jul 9, 2020
www.youtube.com
Hello Bedrock CubeCrafters!

Lucky Islands was released on Bedrock on Tuesday, and now we're following up with a mini update! We've added a new kit, new Lucky Blocks, changed the opening effect and more! - Read below to learn more about this update! 🥳

❔ New Lucky Blocks and Opening Effect!

We've added more Lucky Blocks and changed the opening effect!
There's 29 NEW good Lucky Blocks, 2 NEW passive Lucky Blocks. As Lucky Islands was released in Beta, it was expected that some of the loot would be unbalanced. We've rebalanced and added new blocks, armour, weapons and food Lucky Blocks to ensure you have enough gear for fighting other CubeCrafters! We've also added a NEW kit, it's called "Warrior" and it gives you a Wooden sword.

New Lucky Block opening effect!

New Fireball Lucky Block!

New more luck Lucky Block.

New diamond block Lucky Block.

🐛 Bug fixes & tweaks!

As Lucky Islands is in Beta, there's expected to be some bugs. But don't worry! We've been patching them already. But if you do see more, report them HERE!

Tweaks & more:
• Added 29 good Lucky blocks.
• Added 2 passive Lucky blocks.
• Added new kit: Warrior
• Changed Lucky block opening effect.
• Changed Frozen Bow opening animation
• Changed Auto Bow opening animation
• Changes the starting islands and mid-centre islands on Frogpond map so you cannot rush players islands.
• Added more Lucky blocks on Science map and made it easier to access some locations.
• Added lots of Lucky blocks have contains armour, food, blocks, tools and weapons.
• Added lots of sounds to Lucky block openings! - Look out for the drill!
• Added the ability to hit the Squid Bomb, you can now kill it to stop it exploding. Also added a message and sound upon opening.
• Reduced the chances of the Shulker Lucky block.
• Reduced the chances for the Pig King & Knight Lucky blocks.
• Added a 3 second cooldown on the Hot Potato before picking it up, allows people to look at the awesome model!
• Tweaked the quick craft Lucky block so minerals no longer dissolve.

Bug fixes:
• Added optimisation to enhance performance.
• Fixed the regeneration wand only effecting for 2 seconds.
• Lowered the Iron Fish and Squid Bomb countdown text. As well as the wolf name.
• Fixed if you have a bad connection being able to open a Lucky block multiple times.
• Reduced the chances of items disappearing and sliding away. - We're looking into make this 100% not happen.
• Fixed an issue with items getting stuck in blocks.
• Fixed an issue with kits not being able to be selected.

Thanks for reading. We hope you enjoy the update, be lucky and stay safe! 💛
ive got a lucky feeling about this

ooof64

Novice Member
May 22, 2020
rainforest
This will slow down speedruns a bit...why change Pond up when some of your skywars maps literally have islands only a few blocks away from eachother?
Yes I totally agree with both points the breaking animation is very unnecessary and each time breaking a block takes 2 seconds and through a speed run that adds up. This means that many speedrun records cannot be broken I the lucky islands category although it is only really the speed run community with this problem and most players won’t care about the animation being long, but in my opinion and I know many others too think that the animation should be removed 😀

ReubenShrek

Jun 16, 2020
Hello Bedrock CubeCrafters!

Lucky Islands was released on Bedrock on Tuesday, and now we're following up with a mini update! We've added a new kit, new Lucky Blocks, changed the opening effect and more! - Read below to learn more about this update! 🥳

❔ New Lucky Blocks and Opening Effect!

We've added more Lucky Blocks and changed the opening effect!
There's 29 NEW good Lucky Blocks, 2 NEW passive Lucky Blocks. As Lucky Islands was released in Beta, it was expected that some of the loot would be unbalanced. We've rebalanced and added new blocks, armour, weapons and food Lucky Blocks to ensure you have enough gear for fighting other CubeCrafters! We've also added a NEW kit, it's called "Warrior" and it gives you a Wooden sword.

New Lucky Block opening effect!

New Fireball Lucky Block!

New more luck Lucky Block.

New diamond block Lucky Block.

🐛 Bug fixes & tweaks!

As Lucky Islands is in Beta, there's expected to be some bugs. But don't worry! We've been patching them already. But if you do see more, report them HERE!

Tweaks & more:
• Added 29 good Lucky blocks.
• Added 2 passive Lucky blocks.
• Added new kit: Warrior
• Changed Lucky block opening effect.
• Changed Frozen Bow opening animation
• Changed Auto Bow opening animation
• Changes the starting islands and mid-centre islands on Frogpond map so you cannot rush players islands.
• Added more Lucky blocks on Science map and made it easier to access some locations.
• Added lots of Lucky blocks have contains armour, food, blocks, tools and weapons.
• Added lots of sounds to Lucky block openings! - Look out for the drill!
• Added the ability to hit the Squid Bomb, you can now kill it to stop it exploding. Also added a message and sound upon opening.
• Reduced the chances of the Shulker Lucky block.
• Reduced the chances for the Pig King & Knight Lucky blocks.
• Added a 3 second cooldown on the Hot Potato before picking it up, allows people to look at the awesome model!
• Tweaked the quick craft Lucky block so minerals no longer dissolve.

Bug fixes:
• Added optimisation to enhance performance.
• Fixed the regeneration wand only effecting for 2 seconds.
• Lowered the Iron Fish and Squid Bomb countdown text. As well as the wolf name.
• Fixed if you have a bad connection being able to open a Lucky block multiple times.
• Reduced the chances of items disappearing and sliding away. - We're looking into make this 100% not happen.
• Fixed an issue with items getting stuck in blocks.
• Fixed an issue with kits not being able to be selected.

Thanks for reading. We hope you enjoy the update, be lucky and stay safe! 💛
DON'T CARE ADD A NEW ANTICHEAT

Reactions: ooof64
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom