Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

utf_8

Novice Member
Aug 6, 2020
Hello Bedrock CubeCrafters,

Back in November, we released PvP to our Bedrock network, which included FFA & 1v1 Duels. But something was missing and we did promise that we're implement this to our Bedrock network in the near future. Well wait no longer, introducing 2v2 Duels for our Bedrock network, play with your friends and even more friends! Want to learn more about this update, read below!

⚔️ 2v2 Duels available now!

As mentioned, 2v2 duels is now available on our Bedrock network, for all to play! - We have the same maps, kits and gamemodes available, same as 1v1. Only difference, is that duel games will contain 4 players rather than 2. All you need to do, is visit the Duels NPC within the Beta Games lobby, and click 2v2, join either Normal or Overpowered. If you join the 2v2 queue as a singled player, then you'll need to wait for 3 other singled or 1 singled and 2 partied players to join the queue. As soon as they do, you'll be ready for a full out 2v2 duel game! 🎉

Our smart duels system is fully supported with parties also. Which means if you're in a party of 2 and you join the 2v2 queue, you'll be joined by another party of 2 or 1 singled players. If you're in a party of 4, you'll be instantly transferred into a duel game and the party members will be randomly split for a 2v2. You can't join 2v2 if you're party size is 3 or 5+, it needs to be 2 or 4.

2v2 duel game!

Thanks for reading this 2v2 duels update! We hope you enjoy duelling your friends. Have fun and stay safe!

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Interesting update, however, unless you play with a friend, most of the time when your teammate dies you get destroyed by two people charging at you. Another issue is I can kill my own teammate if I wanted which seems a little extra hehe. Also also, I can only get two maps, same with java. Are the others not available to the public yet?

Nxrn

Novice Member
Jul 9, 2020
www.youtube.com
Hello Bedrock CubeCrafters,

Back in November, we released PvP to our Bedrock network, which included FFA & 1v1 Duels. But something was missing and we did promise that we're implement this to our Bedrock network in the near future. Well wait no longer, introducing 2v2 Duels for our Bedrock network, play with your friends and even more friends! Want to learn more about this update, read below!

⚔️ 2v2 Duels available now!

As mentioned, 2v2 duels is now available on our Bedrock network, for all to play! - We have the same maps, kits and gamemodes available, same as 1v1. Only difference, is that duel games will contain 4 players rather than 2. All you need to do, is visit the Duels NPC within the Beta Games lobby, and click 2v2, join either Normal or Overpowered. If you join the 2v2 queue as a singled player, then you'll need to wait for 3 other singled or 1 singled and 2 partied players to join the queue. As soon as they do, you'll be ready for a full out 2v2 duel game! 🎉

Our smart duels system is fully supported with parties also. Which means if you're in a party of 2 and you join the 2v2 queue, you'll be joined by another party of 2 or 1 singled players. If you're in a party of 4, you'll be instantly transferred into a duel game and the party members will be randomly split for a 2v2. You can't join 2v2 if you're party size is 3 or 5+, it needs to be 2 or 4.

2v2 duel game!

Thanks for reading this 2v2 duels update! We hope you enjoy duelling your friends. Have fun and stay safe!
I'm so happy that they added this to bedrock, I can't wait until leaderboards come out!

Reactions: Brayden6785
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Big pro :)
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
us fr
Untitled356_20240416075428.png
Eli
6,666 Reaction score, nice.

Stay tuned for 66,666!
Top Bottom