Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

More Storage?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
Each Of Them Have Different Uses Which Helps The Player Suit His Needs. Maybe Not To You But Some People Have Point In Grinding It, They Might Have Different Opinions Not Similar To Yours.
Theres no point in having them all, only the ones that are best matter.

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
In some cases. But I, for example, would find it really cool to have every known set of armor in my vaults.
The game doesn’t nearly have enough content to justify grinding so much. Sure, it’d be cool but I’d advise you to use your time better?

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
The game doesn’t nearly have enough content to justify grinding so much. Sure, it’d be cool but I’d advise you to use your time better?
I'm a bit confused of what your point is. Do you think adding more storage is a bad idea?

Last edited:

PratyayPro5

Novice Member
Jun 23, 2021
The Magnificent World Of Golems.
Theres no point in having them all, only the ones that are best matter.
Ok, Let's Clear This. 5 Elemental Special Armours, 5 Buyable Armours ( Useful Ones ), 6 Wands & Some Potions. & According To Me, There Is Less Storage For This. I Have Not Mentioned This But There's Also Stuff Like Royal Emissary Armour & Stuff.
It Has Pretty Wide Range Of Things You Can Do. Well, I Can Justify Grinding But It'll Be A Very Long Thread & I'd Rather Use My Time Better.

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
Ok, Let's Clear This. 5 Elemental Special Armours, 5 Buyable Armours ( Useful Ones ), 6 Wands & Some Potions. & According To Me, There Is Less Storage For This. I Have Not Mentioned This But There's Also Stuff Like Royal Emissary Armour & Stuff.

It Has Pretty Wide Range Of Things You Can Do. Well, I Can Justify Grinding But It'll Be A Very Long Thread & I'd Rather Use My Time Better.
There is no reason to get all of them, the game has a story that ends within 2hrs or less of gameplay. Why do you find the need to grind in a game that won’t get updates? It‘s just not necessary and a waste of time.
How often do you play Magic & Mayhem?
After I beat the game I played for another hour or 2. I haven’t played in a couple weeks since there is no extra content to explore after you beat it.
It's definitely necessary. I've had to sell all of my armor from lack of storage.
You don’t need every set of armor in the game mate.

Before people attack me let me just say I do love the game but any logical person would stop playing after the story is finished. Since the game won’t get any big updates(if any updates at all) relatively soon(or ever) it is unnecessary to grind for every set of armor. Therefore making it unnecessary for devs to use valuable time to adding chests

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
There is no reason to get all of them, the game has a story that ends within 2hrs or less of gameplay. Why do you find the need to grind in a game that won’t get updates? It‘s just not necessary and a waste of time.

After I beat the game I played for another hour or 2. I haven’t played in a couple weeks since there is no extra content to explore after you beat it.

Before people attack me let me just say I do love the game but any logical person would stop playing after the story is finished. Since the game won’t get any big updates(if any updates at all) relatively soon(or ever) it is unnecessary to grind for every set of armor. Therefore making it unnecessary for devs to use valuable time to adding chests
If they add storage, people will want to play more to get more armor

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
If they add storage, people will want to play more to get more armor
1) Did you even read? My point is there is no reason to keep grinding after you finish the game because it‘s not worth it, there should be better things you can do and better things the staff can do.
2) They don’t even make money off of that game so it doesn’t matter if it gets players or not.

PratyayPro5

Novice Member
Jun 23, 2021
The Magnificent World Of Golems.
1) Did you even read? My point is there is no reason to keep grinding after you finish the game because it‘s not worth it, there should be better things you can do and better things the staff can do.
2) They don’t even make money off of that game so it doesn’t matter if it gets players or not.
1.) Some People Like Grinding Even After Finishing The Game, Maybe It's Worth It To Them. Yeah!! But According To Them It's Better Than Other Things That's Why They Play It. What Do You Mean Better Things The Staff Can Do ?
2.) Just For An Example,.. In That Sense Hive Should Never Update Just Build & Cubecraft Should Never Update Minerware Since They Don't Make Money From It. You Don't Always Have To Seek Profit From Every Gamemode, Some Gamemodes Can't Have More Updates, That Doesn't Mean Players Don't Like It & Won't Play It. As A Good Server They Should Update All Gamemodes Whether It Makes Profit Or Not. If It Gets More Players, In Turn The Popularity Of The Server Will Increase & It Will Attract More Players Towards It & Thus, More Players Will Buy Ranks & Stuff Which Would Help The Server Grow.

• Agree
Reactions: Patsman

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
There is no reason to get all of them,
Why do you find the need to
I do love the game but any logical person would stop playing after the story is finished.
Since the game won’t get any big updates(if any updates at all) relatively soon(or ever) it is unnecessary to grind for every set of armor.
Therefore making it unnecessary for devs to use valuable time to adding chests

1. Ok, then I must not be a logical person, because I would love to obtain all of the armor. And so would a lot of other people. The poll is 41-1, a 40 vote difference. That is a Huge difference. You can't say that there are better things people can do when clearly, people want more storage. I do not think that adding chests to the game would take too much time out of the developers' schedule. I don't know how to explain this any clearer.
2. It's not always about the money. And if they wanted to make money off of the game, vaults would come in as a pretty good solution. Not that I'm saying they should.

It doesn't matter what we think, once this thread hits 25
1631365915128.png
, it will get forwarded.

1631365270826.png

1631365540377.png

Last edited:

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
1. Ok, then I must not be a logical person, because I would love to obtain all of the armor. And so would a lot of other people. The poll is 47-1, a 46 vote difference. That is a Huge difference. You can't say that there are better things people can do when clearly, people want more storage. I do not think that adding chests to the game would take too much time out of the developers' schedule. I don't know how to explain this any clearer.
2. It's not always about the money. And if they wanted to make money off of the game, vaults would come in as a pretty good solution. Not that I'm saying they should.

It doesn't matter what we think, once this thread hits 25 View attachment 199738, it will get forwarded.

View attachment 199735
View attachment 199737
1) Mate I agreed with the storage post you could literally see I voted yes. My opinion is that it would be great to have more storage but its just not necessary.
2) Just because you want more storage doesn’t mean everyone wants to get all the armor, it just means more storage is great. Any logical person in the world would know getting all the armor is a waste of time.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Eli
Behold my birthday meal

aa0fb30e-20ed-416e-b452-e4d70ce86ec2.jpeg
Thjis wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ❤️
Thjis wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Bday!
Top Bottom