Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

More Storage?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
1.) Some People Like Grinding Even After Finishing The Game, Maybe It's Worth It To Them. Yeah!! But According To Them It's Better Than Other Things That's Why They Play It. What Do You Mean Better Things The Staff Can Do ?
2.) Just For An Example,.. In That Sense Hive Should Never Update Just Build & Cubecraft Should Never Update Minerware Since They Don't Make Money From It. You Don't Always Have To Seek Profit From Every Gamemode, Some Gamemodes Can't Have More Updates, That Doesn't Mean Players Don't Like It & Won't Play It. As A Good Server They Should Update All Gamemodes Whether It Makes Profit Or Not. If It Gets More Players, In Turn The Popularity Of The Server Will Increase & It Will Attract More Players Towards It & Thus, More Players Will Buy Ranks & Stuff Which Would Help The Server Grow.
1) I’m saying they should put more effort into better updates and not waste their time.
2) I never said they should never update games that don’t make money, what I said is they have better updates to do and a plus side is that those updates would benefit the server more because they bring in revenue.
3) The community has always asked them to patch bugs, glitches, and lag issues which they should put their effort towards.
4) You grinding every armor set is a waste of your time… Any person who has anything going on in their lives have better things to do

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
1) Mate I agreed with the storage post you could literally see I voted yes. My opinion is that it would be great to have more storage but its just not necessary.
2) Just because you want more storage doesn’t mean everyone wants to get all the armor, it just means more storage is great. Any logical person in the world would know getting all the armor is a waste of time.
Ok, btw where did you
1631375224760.png
, I can't find it

Flxxme

Jun 20, 2021
1) I’m saying they should put more effort into better updates and not waste their time.
2) I never said they should never update games that don’t make money, what I said is they have better updates to do and a plus side is that those updates would benefit the server more because they bring in revenue.
3) The community has always asked them to patch bugs, glitches, and lag issues which they should put their effort towards.
4) You grinding every armor set is a waste of your time… Any person who has anything going on in their lives have better things to do
They are not wasting their time, this is something that needs to be added to Magic and Mayhem.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thunder wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Halloween Zoomed.png

I miss spooky season :(
S4nne wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday Eli! 🎈
BicolourSine41 wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Top Bottom