Not open for further replies.

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
After some chatting in the official Discord, Iā€™ve come up with another silly idea, this time for a general discussion thread!

I would revive my polls & discussions thread series, but knowing myself I wouldnā€™t last even two weeks and would just forget to even think of a new topic. So, hereā€™s a random singular thread!

ā“ TOPIC QUESTION: Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

Your answer doesnā€™t have to be CubeCraft-related, but it can be.

Here are some on topic sub-questions that you can answer:
ā€¢ Do you think you will still be playing Minecraft (and CubeCraft) in 10 years?
ā€¢ If so, do you think youā€™ll still be active within the CubeCraft community? And where?
ā€¢ If not, do you think youā€™ll remember your CubeCraft time vividly and often reminisce?
ā€¢ What kind of job/college will you be doing/attending in 10 years?
ā€¢ Where do you think your interests will lie?
ā€¢ Do you have any (other) plans you wish to fulfill by the time 10 years have gone by?

I certainly hope and expect myself to still be here in 10 years. I can clearly imagine myself posting on the Forums and being around in the Discord! What about you?

WorriedSkate940

Helper
Team CubeCraft
šŸ™Œ Helper
Feb 2, 2023
Poland but I live in Sweden
I honestly don't really think I'm gonna play minecraft in 10 years. I wanna get like a really good job in the future and focus only on school in a few years. But I'm for sure gonna be playing cubecraft for at least 2-3 years more I think.

Reactions: Hoshi

Wildd

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2020
In 10 years time I see myself flying as a First Officer (hopefully on the way to becoming a Captain) for a reasonably major airline, long haul or short haul.

I am unsure what path I will take to get there, whether I do uni too or not I'm unsure, but that's where I will hopefully be, maybe even being one of the pilots for some Cubecrafters!

Cyanlloyd

Feb 8, 2020
I dunno If I will still play Minecraft by then. Personal interest is the most important factor. Itā€™s not impossible I will grow tired from playing Minecraft, of course.

Iā€˜m not sure about Cubecraft, If I would still play it then maybe it is like that once in a year for nostalgia thing. (If Cubecraft is still around by then, of course)

About personal life? Well, Iā€™m even less sure about this. Maybe I have finished my education phase and got a job. Or Iā€™m your standard beer addict? Who knows?
(Letā€™s hope itā€™s not the latter).

• Haha

Roxrock

Mar 6, 2023
Andromeda
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Iā€™m unsure if I will be playing Minecraft In ten years. The only reason I continue to play is cubecraft, as I really dislike the base game. Once I get 1st place in lucky islands, Iā€™m not sure if or when Iā€™ll ever retire. I think for a while after I quit, Iā€™ll continue to respond to anyone who tries to contact me on the forums. The lucky islands community is one I will always fight for and care about, regardless of if I play the game forever. I definitely donā€™t think Iā€™ll forget lucky blocks anytime soon, as I watched popularMMOs videos about them when I was less than 7 years old, so lucky blocks have been strangely present throughout my entire life. I might even become nostalgic for them (I already have nostalgia for pre 1.19 lucky islands) Iā€™m not sure what college Iā€™ll attend, currently John Hopkins, VTech, and UVA are on my mind. Iā€™ll probably major in computer science, although I could see myself becoming an engineer. I might give streaming or video making a try, once Iā€™m on my own. I will continue to be interested in learning new things, videogames, glitchunting, and carnivorous plants (first time mentioning this, Im a grower of carnivorous plants) A game I really want to play 1 day is battle for bikini bottom. I play and love the remake, which many people say isnā€™t as good as the original. The game is a sandbox for glitches, and contains a really cool speedrun. Iā€™ve recently joined their community, and after seeing how hard that community had to fight to get to where it is today, I donā€™t think Iā€™m going to leave it anytime soon. Once I get a PC, Iā€™ll try to emulate it, probably with Dolphin emulator. If I think I want to, I might try acquiring an X-box thats been soft-modded to play the game on. I also want to increase my carnivorous plant collection. I hope I can continue to grow the nepenthes I already have, and grow new species Iā€™ve never tried. I might try to start a bog garden, growing plants local to the area I live in.
I hope I did just bore you to death with this paragraph. I know a lot of this isnā€™t cubecraft related, but these are the topics I care about the most.

Ssshadoww

Jul 11, 2023
:3
Pronouns
He/Him
Iā€™d like to believe Iā€™d have a high paying job within the IT industry, and hopefully still playing !

• Love

caraMel

caraMod
Team CubeCraft
šŸ”Ø Moderator
Aug 7, 2022
England
Pronouns
She/Her
To be totally honest, I haven't the slightest idea what I'd like to do in 10 years!
I have always enjoyed maths and music so will be studying maths at uni for the next 3-5 years. After that though, I have no idea what I'll end up doing. My plan is to hope that I find an area within maths that I particularly enjoy and then focus on that! Perhaps I'll join an orchestra as well in my spare time. And I like to think that I'll still play Cube :)

• Heart
Reactions: Hoshi and Ssshadoww
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom