Not open for further replies.

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
After some chatting in the official Discord, Iā€™ve come up with another silly idea, this time for a general discussion thread!

I would revive my polls & discussions thread series, but knowing myself I wouldnā€™t last even two weeks and would just forget to even think of a new topic. So, hereā€™s a random singular thread!

ā“ TOPIC QUESTION: Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

Your answer doesnā€™t have to be CubeCraft-related, but it can be.

Here are some on topic sub-questions that you can answer:
ā€¢ Do you think you will still be playing Minecraft (and CubeCraft) in 10 years?
ā€¢ If so, do you think youā€™ll still be active within the CubeCraft community? And where?
ā€¢ If not, do you think youā€™ll remember your CubeCraft time vividly and often reminisce?
ā€¢ What kind of job/college will you be doing/attending in 10 years?
ā€¢ Where do you think your interests will lie?
ā€¢ Do you have any (other) plans you wish to fulfill by the time 10 years have gone by?

I certainly hope and expect myself to still be here in 10 years. I can clearly imagine myself posting on the Forums and being around in the Discord! What about you?

WorriedSkate940

Helper
Team CubeCraft
šŸ™Œ Helper
Feb 2, 2023
Poland but I live in Sweden
I honestly don't really think I'm gonna play minecraft in 10 years. I wanna get like a really good job in the future and focus only on school in a few years. But I'm for sure gonna be playing cubecraft for at least 2-3 years more I think.

Reactions: Hoshi

Wildd

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2020
In 10 years time I see myself flying as a First Officer (hopefully on the way to becoming a Captain) for a reasonably major airline, long haul or short haul.

I am unsure what path I will take to get there, whether I do uni too or not I'm unsure, but that's where I will hopefully be, maybe even being one of the pilots for some Cubecrafters!

Cyanlloyd

Feb 8, 2020
I dunno If I will still play Minecraft by then. Personal interest is the most important factor. Itā€™s not impossible I will grow tired from playing Minecraft, of course.

Iā€˜m not sure about Cubecraft, If I would still play it then maybe it is like that once in a year for nostalgia thing. (If Cubecraft is still around by then, of course)

About personal life? Well, Iā€™m even less sure about this. Maybe I have finished my education phase and got a job. Or Iā€™m your standard beer addict? Who knows?
(Letā€™s hope itā€™s not the latter).

• Haha

Roxrock

Mar 6, 2023
Andromeda
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Iā€™m unsure if I will be playing Minecraft In ten years. The only reason I continue to play is cubecraft, as I really dislike the base game. Once I get 1st place in lucky islands, Iā€™m not sure if or when Iā€™ll ever retire. I think for a while after I quit, Iā€™ll continue to respond to anyone who tries to contact me on the forums. The lucky islands community is one I will always fight for and care about, regardless of if I play the game forever. I definitely donā€™t think Iā€™ll forget lucky blocks anytime soon, as I watched popularMMOs videos about them when I was less than 7 years old, so lucky blocks have been strangely present throughout my entire life. I might even become nostalgic for them (I already have nostalgia for pre 1.19 lucky islands) Iā€™m not sure what college Iā€™ll attend, currently John Hopkins, VTech, and UVA are on my mind. Iā€™ll probably major in computer science, although I could see myself becoming an engineer. I might give streaming or video making a try, once Iā€™m on my own. I will continue to be interested in learning new things, videogames, glitchunting, and carnivorous plants (first time mentioning this, Im a grower of carnivorous plants) A game I really want to play 1 day is battle for bikini bottom. I play and love the remake, which many people say isnā€™t as good as the original. The game is a sandbox for glitches, and contains a really cool speedrun. Iā€™ve recently joined their community, and after seeing how hard that community had to fight to get to where it is today, I donā€™t think Iā€™m going to leave it anytime soon. Once I get a PC, Iā€™ll try to emulate it, probably with Dolphin emulator. If I think I want to, I might try acquiring an X-box thats been soft-modded to play the game on. I also want to increase my carnivorous plant collection. I hope I can continue to grow the nepenthes I already have, and grow new species Iā€™ve never tried. I might try to start a bog garden, growing plants local to the area I live in.
I hope I did just bore you to death with this paragraph. I know a lot of this isnā€™t cubecraft related, but these are the topics I care about the most.

Ssshadoww

Jul 11, 2023
:3
Pronouns
He/Him
Iā€™d like to believe Iā€™d have a high paying job within the IT industry, and hopefully still playing !

• Love

caraMel

caraMod
Team CubeCraft
šŸ”Ø Moderator
Aug 7, 2022
England
Pronouns
She/Her
To be totally honest, I haven't the slightest idea what I'd like to do in 10 years!
I have always enjoyed maths and music so will be studying maths at uni for the next 3-5 years. After that though, I have no idea what I'll end up doing. My plan is to hope that I find an area within maths that I particularly enjoy and then focus on that! Perhaps I'll join an orchestra as well in my spare time. And I like to think that I'll still play Cube :)

• Heart
Reactions: Hoshi and Ssshadoww
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a ā€œfurry-likeā€ outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ™
Top Bottom