Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
Great to see that you guys are improving the recruitment process! I really like that applications for Bedrock and Java are now seperated, so that staff members can focus on one edition. This is especially a great change for the bedrock server, which definitely deserves a bigger staff team. 🥳

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
Requirements are still quite low imo. 3 months of java activity wtf lol and 30 days on forums. People can just play only to get staff lol. But ig its good requirements are low cause hackers actually get banned nowadays

Can't expect too much from people that will do volunteer work for a Minecraft server.

How I'd do it is getting rid of the requirements besides having been an active player and give no ranks on server or forum. No status, nothing to show for. Just the duties of a moderator. Now that's how you might get the players that are really just in it to get rid of cheaters and toxic players.

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
Can't expect too much from people that will do volunteer work for a Minecraft server.

How I'd do it is getting rid of the requirements besides having been an active player and give no ranks on server or forum. No status, nothing to show for. Just the duties of a moderator. Now that's how you might get the players that are really just in it to get rid of cheaters and toxic players.
Moderator applications drop with 99%

Meiske

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2017
The Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
First of all, thank you for hearing us! I can't even express how happy this makes me feel — this is awesome and something I was honestly not expecting. I'm so glad that everyone can have a chance to apply now and I absolutely love the fact that you get to choose which platform you want to moderate on, it's a good change and you'll be more focused on your preferred platform!

Good luck to all of you out there that want to/have applied! 💙

4Moonlightt

Sr. Modlightt
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 10, 2020
Hyrule
Good luck to all new applicants with working towards these new guidelines!!! Guess its time to find some more rule breakers to report :3

Reactions: Icouzz and Cynamooo

colinverp

May 5, 2020
Helmond netherlands
Very good update, I’ve applied twice but I never really knew what the reason was exactly. But now I know. I need where I need to work on and it’s very clear. Also removing the country block was a good idea. I can see why it was there. But most Dutch people are also very good at English. But I really think there should be more diversity in nations and language!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
happy birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday
UncleSpect wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Mayday! Mayday! Its May Day!!!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #51-
One two-story stronghold library has 233 bookshelves, and if you break them, you will get 699 books (approximate).
Top Bottom