Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
🎉 Hello Cubecraft Community!! 🎉

i Got Curious because i keep getting Asked: "Salty, What's your Favourite Update on Cubecraft this year"
And I always respond with: "The Bug Fix that Fixed Eggwars Mega lag"
1623441233316.png
So im here to ask Everyone here today, What was Your Favourite Cubecraft Update of the year/Bug Fix of the year so far!
I cant wait to see all the Updates that you guys love to see and ill maybe give a few More of My Favourite Below!!

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
this one
1623441979760.png

jokes aside, I think an update I've really enjoyed a lot is the Minerware update. It wasn't perfect at first, but now it's really enjoyable. The Spring RPG was nice too, but I didn't play it really much so I can't say it's my favourite one

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Introduction
My favourite Cubecraft update in 2021 was the knockback and input based matchmaking update. This is because it added so much, including a new entity system. It also fixed KB and reduced lag, and yes this was added in 2021​

Hazard

Forum Extraordinaire
May 5, 2020
Liverpool, Merseyside
🎉 Hello Cubecraft Community!! 🎉

i Got Curious because i keep getting Asked: "Salty, What's your Favourite Update on Cubecraft this year"
And I always respond with: "The Bug Fix that Fixed Eggwars Mega lag"
So im here to ask Everyone here today, What was Your Favourite Cubecraft Update of the year/Bug Fix of the year so far!
I cant wait to see all the Updates that you guys love to see and ill maybe give a few More of My Favourite Below!!

EggWars Beta

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Idk my favourite update... most of Cubecrafts updates are mediocre in my opinion. There often very buggy and rushed for "deadlines", i'd rather the updates to be more full with content and bugs to be fixed before the updates are pushed to the server.

I liked the Tower Defence update in some ways, tho i'd rather it be reverted, a lot of my friends left after the update and with such a small update in terms of content i hardly think that it is worth it when most of the best players leave.

I thought the Minerware update was ok but more testing should have went into it, a lot of the games are repetitive and just a copy of another extremely similar game... also the catch mob game just makes me wanna cri :,(

I understand Cubecraft are going in the right direction trying to get more updates out and listening to the community more, i'd rather it be a slower process that is tought through more tho

I guess my favourite update woud be the Lucky Islands updates, just not being damaged by teammates tnt kinda makes it for me.... it was nice :,D

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

299 more to 2 000... That is cool xD
ImLeave wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats again :)
ImLeave wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!!!!
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
hi pookie :3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Clovate's profile.
Heya cool person!:D
Top Bottom