Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

res1237

Novice Member
Sep 1, 2018
okay I ran into problems, heres the full post:
To everyone:

@res1237 : Thank you for being such a great friend over all the time, also you kinda helped me when some daunts 2v1ed me. (they prob heard dikkehans´ lies about me)

@EasyWest : thank you for cheering me up when I had some troubles with myself, and for helping me to understand that revenge isnt the only solution for my issues.

@CaptainNebby : I know, we never had the best relation thoughout my time on cube, but thank you for backing me up when dikkehans crashed me down.

ExchangedName48 (idk what his forums is) : thank you for being the best friend to me who ever could have been on the server, and everytime, when evil people thought they could bully me, you stood by my side, I will miss you.
btw if anyone knows his forum, then link him here.

I'd always be there for you man, and if you need any thing hmu. It really sucked what happend and what someone can do to you.

• Love
Reactions: Dylaila

Drakie❤

Dedicated Member
Nov 4, 2019
over there
Pronouns
He/Him
Okay, I'm back for round 2, kindness never ends.

@Sophie
I've always looked up to you before you returned and I still do, I would always see a lot of your posts from before, and I really like your memes and style of writing!

@Nutuu
u qt nut boy <3

@Dylaila
Thanks for making this thread, kindness is something that we really all need right now!

To my aunt
Although nobody here knows her, I just wanted to make a tribute to her as I'm a wuss and simply don't like talking about sensitive subjects in real life, she recently passed away from a four year battle with breast cancer, and in short cancer really just sucks, it just completely changes a person, so I just wanted to also let everyone else know, thank you for making my days with Cubecraft a lot more bearable, thanks for bearing with me as I post mediocre meme after mediocre meme, y'all are great.

Jun 17, 2020
United States
pbOfZw3.png

⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢

⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ゚ᱹ ꒰H
i everyone!ˑ༄ؘ ·˚

Welcome to my community kindness thread, I have created this thread because I want people to have a place on the forums where they can create a positive impact on someone by sharing some nice messages, because you never know when someone might need to hear your appreciation. ✨

This was based on an idea originally created by @Sweetenerera but I believe it should be a permanent year-round thread rather than something that happens yearly because I believe positivity should always be shared in the community and not just once a year, however her yearly Christmas thread will still be running and I will lock this thread and redirect everyone to that thread instead for the month of December only.

⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢

If you'd like to write a public message then use this template on the thread below.
Name: (who the message is for)
⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢

If you'd like to write an anonymous message then
click here to send it via the Google form!

A big thank you to Sweetenerera for giving me permission to create this thread and thank you for participating and making someone's day! 💕

Name: AP3X TITAN and a couple others i dont have the name of
I just wanted to say thank you for the really fun time on eggwars yesterday, (we were doing a rush strat and got an approximate win streak of 16) it was really fun to play and i hope to play with you again sometime

UPDATE found their names, it was kerim010 and nekorar,

Last edited:
  • Love

Tycboi

Jul 7, 2020
pbOfZw3.png

⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢

⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ゚ᱹ ꒰H
i everyone!ˑ༄ؘ ·˚

Welcome to my community kindness thread, I have created this thread because I want people to have a place on the forums where they can create a positive impact on someone by sharing some nice messages, because you never know when someone might need to hear your appreciation. ✨

This was based on an idea originally created by @Sweetenerera but I believe it should be a permanent year-round thread rather than something that happens yearly because I believe positivity should always be shared in the community and not just once a year, however her yearly Christmas thread will still be running and I will lock this thread and redirect everyone to that thread instead for the month of December only.

⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢ ⠀⌢⌢⌢⌢

If you'd like to write a public message then use this template on the thread below.
Name: (who the message is for)

If you'd like to write an anonymous message then
click here to send it via the Google form!

A big thank you to Sweetenerera for giving me permission to create this thread and thank you for participating and making someone's day! 💕

Name: everyone
Hi peoples i hope you are having a great day just dont forget to spread some of your positive energy to someone else let them do the same nobody deserves to be hated/ignored everyone can be happy if we try (: have a great rest of your day

• Love
Reactions: Dylaila and Rawrbin

Shotgun

Jun 26, 2020
CubeCraft Universe
I've rejoined this community for a few weeks now and I want to thank some people for being nice and welcoming. They are part of making this community great:

Name: @Tinyboy03 // EasyNorth
Message: You are a relaxed guy who knows what he is talking about. You are a thoughtful person. You made me feel welcome in this community. Keep up the good work and just be yourself. You are amazing!

Name: Reflqtion#9633 (don't know what forum account belongs to him)
Message: I think you are a nice person who loves everyone and just makes this community great by being there and only sharing your enthousiasm is enough reason to count you among them who make this community great. What I learned from you is that it doesn't matter whether you are good or not: just be yourself, that's more than enough. Thank you for letting me see this and keep up the good work!

Name: @Kattemacht (Kattemacht🐱#7119, also not entirely sure whether this forum account is the right one)
Message: You are an enthousiastic member of the community, your dazzling activity in the Discord gets people annoyed but I think deep down they also appreciate your activity and love towards everyone. Don't push it too hard but stay that nice person you have been since I got here. (and I believe if you continue trying and learning from your mistakes you will get that helper rank!) Keep up your activity!

Name: @Ducky
Message: Your effort as a moderator are of a huge service to this community. I want to thank you, and I think everyone agrees to this, for all the work and efforts you have put in this server. Your messages are of real worth but you are also not backing away from the fun things. Keep up your great work you do and spread love!

Name: @Easteyy
Message: Due to your unusual sleeping rythm you are online when others are not. This way you are serving the Dutch community in times others can't. This unique way of serving the community may also be rewarded with a huge thanks. I don't know much about you but I'm sure people love you and appreciate you. Be there for them!

Name: @Dylaila
Message: First of all: congrats on making it to the staff team! I've only been once in a call with you and we didn't talk at all with each other but I did hear you talk with others. And what I've seen of your behaviour and work I can only come to one conclusion: you are an amazing member of this community and you put in every ounce of love you have.
For example making this thread possible is an amazing thing for the community and counters a lot of toxicity. I think everyone would agree with this if I thank you for all the things you did for this community. I hope you can continue this work and above all: have fun yourself!

Name: @AnimalTamer1
Message: I was moved by your interview at the staff history thread. Respect for the way you made this work for yourself. Keep up the good work and don't stop pursuing your passions.

Name: @Anneum
Message: I think you belong in this post too. Just being neutral but participating and bringing your own kind of fun into the community is not an easy thing to do. Don't change this characteristics. I think many of us appreciate you being in this community in general. Keep up serving this community in your own way. You are doing great!

For everyone who thinks I forgot him/her: also a huge thanks to you, I think you are also a great person with a great attitude. Keep up the good work!

Last edited:

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Message: Your effort as a moderator are of a huge service to this community. I want to thank you, and I think everyone agrees to this, for all the work and efforts you have put in this server. Your messages are of real worth but you are also not backing away from the fun things. Keep up your great work you do and spread love!
Awhh that's sweet. Thank you! Didn't know I was this much appreciated.

TheMigrationKing

Aug 17, 2019
The Netherlands
Name: @Kattemacht (Kattemacht🐱#7119, also not entirely sure whether this forum account is the right one)
Message: You are an enthousiastic member of the community, your dazzling activity in the Discord gets people annoyed but I think deep down they also appreciate your activity and love towards everyone. Don't push it too hard but stay that nice person you have been since I got here. (and I believe if you continue trying and learning from your mistakes you will get that helper rank!) Keep up your activity!

ah, Thank you :)

• Love

EasyNorth

Dedicated Member
Dec 23, 2015
tHe nEtHerLaNDs
I've rejoined this community for a few weeks now and I want to thanks some people for being nice and welcoming. They are part of making this community great:

Name: @Tinyboy03 // EasyNorth
Message: You are a relaxed guy who knows what he is talking about. You are a thoughtful person. You made me feel welcome in this community. Keep up the good work and just be yourself. You are amazing!

Name: Reflqtion#9633 (don't know what forum account belongs to him)
Message: I think you are a nice person who loves everyone and just makes this community great by being there and only sharing your enthousiasm is enough reason to count you among them who make this community great. What I learned from you is that it doesn't matter whether you are good or not: just be yourself, that's more than enough. Thank you for letting me see this and keep up the good work!

Name: @Easteyy
Message: Due to your unusual sleeping rythm you are online when others are not. This way you are serving the Dutch community in times others can't. This unique way of serving the community may also be rewarded with a huge thanks. I don't know much about you but I'm sure people love you and appreciate you. Be there for them!

Name: @Dylaila
Message: First of all: congrats on making it to the staff team! I've only been once in a call with you and we didn't talk at all with each other but I did hear you talk with others. And what I've seen of your behaviour and work I can only come to one conclusion: you are an amazing member of this community and you put in every ounce of love you have.
For example making this thread possible is an amazing thing for the community and counters a lot of toxicity. I think everyone would agree with this if I thank you for all the things you did for this community. I hope you can continue this work and above all: have fun yourself!

Name: @AnimalTamer1
Message: I was moved by your interview at the staff history thread. Respect for the way you made this work for yourself. Keep up the good work and don't stop pursuing your passions.

For everyone who thinks I forgot him/her: also a huge thanks to you, I think you are also a great person with a great attitude. Keep up the good work!

Awhhh!! <3 Thanks!!

• Love

Shotgun

Jun 26, 2020
CubeCraft Universe
Okay, I'm back for round 2, kindness never ends.

@Sophie
I've always looked up to you before you returned and I still do, I would always see a lot of your posts from before, and I really like your memes and style of writing!

@Nutuu
u qt nut boy <3

@Dylaila
Thanks for making this thread, kindness is something that we really all need right now!

To my aunt
Although nobody here knows her, I just wanted to make a tribute to her as I'm a wuss and simply don't like talking about sensitive subjects in real life, she recently passed away from a four year battle with breast cancer, and in short cancer really just sucks, it just completely changes a person, so I just wanted to also let everyone else know, thank you for making my days with Cubecraft a lot more bearable, thanks for bearing with me as I post mediocre meme after mediocre meme, y'all are great.

Just wanted to say I understand the way you feel. I have difficulties as well with sharing sensitive things in real life. I also went through a similar situation. Stay positive and remember that we as a community are here for you!

Shotgun

Jun 26, 2020
CubeCraft Universe
I met a lot of new players recently and got to know some even better! That's why I think it's time for me to post a few messages again!

Name: @Mea_08
Message: I sneaked into a call you were in like a week ago but I think you don't remember that... However, yesterday we met properly and I am happy we did. You are a sweet girl who cares about others, you were always the first to welcome someone joining the call. I actually don't know what more to say, I guess you are just kind and loving in general! Whatever happens, don't lose those characteristics...

Name: @off_matbog23
Message: We also met yesterday in the English call, you are a nice guy. I like the games we played together. I also liked the talk we had afterwards, you are just being relaxed and don't seem to stress at all. I think you serve the community by just being there as calm as you are, giving your own opinion but listening to others as well. Keep up the good work and hopefully you'll enjoy every minute you are in the CubeCraft Community!

Name: @zDutchie
Message: We are not acquainted longer than 24 hours but I already like the way you are. I heard you are actually kind of an OG in this community. You are funny and don't mind talking complete nonsense (And yes, I think talking complete nonsense but still not being boring is a rare quality). I hope we could continue those talks we had and just play games for fun! Stay hydrated😜 and keep up your enthousiasm!

Name: @Yamín
Message: We've been in multiple calls together now and I really liked how you are just nice to everyone. I loved playing games with you, either when it was minerware or TD, it was a lot of fun! Keep up the good work!

Name: @JustSaying
Message: We also just met but I already like to play games with ya and I think your enthousiasm is the best thing about you. You are entertaining in TD 😉 and you learned me a new game as well! Hopefully we'd be able to play even more games together and just have fun!

To everyone else who reads this: have a great day!

off_matbog23

Jun 17, 2020
België
I met a lot of new players recently and got to know some even better! That's why I think it's time for me to post a few messages again!

Message: I sneaked into a call you were in like a week ago but I think you don't remember that... However, yesterday we met properly and I am happy we did. You are a sweet girl who cares about others, you were always the first to welcome someone joining the call. I actually don't know what more to say, I guess you are just kind and loving in general! Whatever happens, don't lose those characteristics...

Message: We also met yesterday in the English call, you are a nice guy. I like the games we played together. I also liked the talk we had afterwards, you are just being relaxed and don't seem to stress at all. I think you serve the community by just being there as calm as you are, giving your own opinion but listening to others as well. Keep up the good work and hopefully you'll enjoy every minute you are in the CubeCraft Community!

Message: We are not acquainted longer than 24 hours but I already like the way you are. I heard you are actually kind of an OG in this community. You are funny and don't mind talking complete nonsense (And yes, I think talking complete nonsense but still not being boring is a rare quality). I hope we could continue those talks we had and just play games for fun! Stay hydrated😜 and keep up your enthousiasm!

Message: We've been in multiple calls together now and I really liked how you are just nice to everyone. I loved playing games with you, either when it was minerware or TD, it was a lot of fun! Keep up the good work!

Message: We also just met but I already like to play games with ya and I think your enthousiasm is the best thing about you. You are entertaining in TD 😉 and you learned me a new game as well! Hopefully we'd be able to play even more games together and just have fun!

Damn shot, Thank you for those kind words. I want you to know that you are a very kind guy that keeps interesting conversations going. It's been amazing playing with you and I hope we can play a lot more!

Mea_08

May 27, 2020
Scotland

Omg shotgun, thankyou so much. Iam really glad to have met you too, you seem like a really lovely person and an amazing person to talk to. I think people are going to love you in this community. I am also glad that someone outthere thinks i am kind as i do always try to be. 😊 ✨

Mea_08

May 27, 2020
Scotland
I had completely forgotten about this thread so i am glad that i was mentioned in a beautiful message. I had meant to write his a while ago but being the cluts i am forgot to xD.

name: to everyone i have ever met on cubecraft
message: this is just a general message to those who i have came across in my short time of being in the cubecraft community. I have met soo many wonderful people on here and also some that aren't however there is so much love and kindness here that you start to forget about those who are a dampener. The people of the server are soo wonderful & caring but are also always down to talk to new people and listen tho whoever may need listening to. they are there for each other and there for a good time. i'm not great with my words however the main message is thank you to those who make cubecraft the loving place that it is.

Name: @Elevated
Message: You are the first person I was ever with on Cubecraft mainly because we set out to play together before I had ever joined the server 😂. Anyway I just want you to know that no matter what anyone says, that you are an amazing person and that deep down you are very kind and caring. I know not many people get to see that side of you and i wish they did. Though you have had some up's and downs, know that you will always have someone by your side and that one day you will find people who accept you like I do and see you for the great person you are. p.s i'm rlly sorry is this is all over the place. oops.

Message: Joe you have been one of the best and true people i have met on here. From the start you were always really calm and collected and tbh i envy you for that as i have such a short temper, anyway you are always down for long deep conversations or even to try and hold a conversation with me even though it's nearly impossible due to my lack of social skills xD. You are always kind to anyone who joins the calls and when someone needs help you are always the person who goes out of their way to help them which i admire you for. I know the gang and I have slowly but surly changing you however i just want to say don't ever change your self for anyone because you are a great person.

Name: @Gson
Message: i haven't spend much time with you alone However I do know that you are a hilarious guy and never fail to make the people around you laugh. discord calls with you are never dull and eggwars games are pretty hard to loose with you and elevated (or as you like to call yourselves the dev gang)

I don't know anyone else from the friend group however anyone that is in the group discord server, thank you for making my time playing on cube so memorable and fun. Even if you overtime become inactive or distant from the group that we will always welcome you back with joy as you have been amazing to talk to and play with.

off_matbog23

Jun 17, 2020
België
I had completely forgotten about this thread so i am glad that i was mentioned in a beautiful message. I had meant to write his a while ago but being the cluts i am forgot to xD.

name: to everyone i have ever met on cubecraft
message: this is just a general message to those who i have came across in my short time of being in the cubecraft community. I have met soo many wonderful people on here and also some that aren't however there is so much love and kindness here that you start to forget about those who are a dampener. The people of the server are soo wonderful & caring but are also always down to talk to new people and listen tho whoever may need listening to. they are there for each other and there for a good time. i'm not great with my words however the main message is thank you to those who make cubecraft the loving place that it is.

Name: @Elevated
Message: You are the first person I was ever with on Cubecraft mainly because we set out to play together before I had ever joined the server 😂. Anyway I just want you to know that no matter what anyone says, that you are an amazing person and that deep down you are very kind and caring. I know not many people get to see that side of you and i wish they did. Though you have had some up's and downs, know that you will always have someone by your side and that one day you will find people who accept you like I do and see you for the great person you are. p.s i'm rlly sorry is this is all over the place. oops.

Message: Joe you have been one of the best and true people i have met on here. From the start you were always really calm and collected and tbh i envy you for that as i have such a short temper, anyway you are always down for long deep conversations or even to try and hold a conversation with me even though it's nearly impossible due to my lack of social skills xD. You are always kind to anyone who joins the calls and when someone needs help you are always the person who goes out of their way to help them which i admire you for. I know the gang and I have slowly but surly changing you however i just want to say don't ever change your self for anyone because you are a great person.

Name: @Gson
Message: i haven't spend much time with you alone However I do know that you are a hilarious guy and never fail to make the people around you laugh. discord calls with you are never dull and eggwars games are pretty hard to loose with you and elevated (or as you like to call yourselves the dev gang)

I don't know anyone else from the friend group however anyone that is in the group discord server, thank you for making my time playing on cube so memorable and fun. Even if you overtime become inactive or distant from the group that we will always welcome you back with joy as you have been amazing to talk to and play with.
This truly means a lot to me, You are an amazing person who always makes everyone's day better. Playing with you and the rest of CG are some of the highlights of my day. Screaming INC and still losing our egg, then recovering and smashing everyone's (ingame) brain out of their head with a stone sword... are just some amazing and funny moments. I'm happy that I met you all and that I can call myself a part of CG.

JustSaying

Dec 8, 2019

My G, thanks for those kind words. It means a lot to me. I had a really fun time playing with you either. Hope to play some more games with you soon. BTW, sorry for the late response. I am like new to these "forum things".

• Love
Reactions: Dylaila and Shotgun

Shotgun

Jun 26, 2020
CubeCraft Universe
The last "kind" message is almost two weeks ago. This means I gotta get this amazing thread noticed again! I have recently discoverd a great part of the community. It's a community of Tower Defence! Below you can find some messages to a few people in that community.

Name: @CrystalDrop
Message: First of all: WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR PROFILE PICTURE???

The rest of the message:
You were the one who introduced me to that part of the Tower Defence community. And I'm so grateful that you did, it helped me get a lot better at Tower Defence and it got me some great new gaming friends. You are kind and always looking to help people. The video guides you made for Tower Defence are part of the evidence that shows that you are amazing! Hopefully one day you will come over your shyness though. I think you will be even more lovely as you already are. Keep up the good work, show people the love you did since I've met you. Just try being yourself, but without the shyness.

Conclusion:
Awesome!

Name: @Matriox
Message: It's actually kinda weird writing to you. You are not showing much about yourself. However, what I recognise in you is someone who cares. You care about TD, you care about how good people are and you teach them. You wanted to be helper in a discord server. You are getting quite some hate thrown at you but I think you may translate that as being love! Sometimes people are harder on the persons they love and I think in this situation that is the case. Just keep on carrying games as you always did. You are great!

Name: @Axelle
Message: I suppose this is your forums account but I see you are not that active on it. I'll just send you a screenshot of the message though, dw ;) I've met you a few days ago and I immediately liked you. You are funny even though you repeat the same lame jokes. I loved playing TD and Murder Mystery with you. You are also a kind person. I just want you to talk once though, just overcome your shyness and let it all out! Either way you are amazing and I hope we will play more games together!

PS: you still are annoying ;)

Name: @MoonHuntress
Message: I actually don't know you that good but I think you belong in this message as well. Much people told me you are a real Tower Defence pro. But apart from that, you also are a kind and thoughtful person. I think you have a great future ahead of you! Though you might need to think about your biological clock... As a conclusion I just wanna encourage you to keep up the good work and always keep being that nice person you are!

Name: AlexanderSwe
Message: (Since you don't have a forums account I will send you a screenshot of this as well)
You are also a nice and kind person. I love the way you chat, just trying to be funny and learning others your language. You need to keep those characteristics. You will always be welcome in the parties I'm in!

Name: StarSnuff

Apart from (not to my knowledge) not having a forums account, you are a great guy. With actual funny jokes (in contrast to Axelle) You are so good at TD as well as at PvP and the English language. I think you also have a great future ahead of you. Just follow your dreams and make the best of it. Keep being that kind and great person you've been since I met you!

I think this is all people I wanted to mention. For everyone I did not mention yet: I love you all and I'm sure you're amazing too!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
Top Bottom