Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dreamer

Forum Expert
Dec 3, 2016
Antwerp - Belgium
Hey guys,

Halloween recently got released and I'm very excited for all the changes but some things related to the lobby can already be updated!
Pls take the time to read it and vote using :agree: if you like this, :unsure: if you don't know or :disagree: if you disagree.
Feedback and other opinions are also welcome in the comments, looking forward to those!

1️⃣ - Pls change the time to midnight!

Current situation! 🧐
The time in the lobby is set to Sunset, this looks quite weird since the sun is still present while halloween should be about cozy darkness.
With the lobby decoration emitting a bunch of light already I think it will only be a win if the time is set to midnight.

2021-10-01_17.01.13.png

Solution! 🤩
If the time is set to midnight everything will still be visible and it will look wayyy cooler and spookier!

2️⃣ - Pls add stats and leaderboard to Ender!

Current situation! 🧐
The current new game [Ender] only has a play button while other games have statistics and a leaderboard.
I feel like it used to have a leaderboard aswell, or atleast stats.
2021-10-01_17.09.33.png

Solution! 🤩
A leaderboard could be a lot of fun for the more competitive players, it can also be motivation for players to keep playing it.
Statistics should be included in every game, even carving chaos had them.
Implementing these would make the game feel more finished, currently it feels a little weird.

3️⃣ - Pls make the update more unique!

Current situation! 🧐
The updates includes seasonal loot out of Halloween Cubelets, The halloween game Ender and a few halloween maps.
None of these are 'new', they all appeared on previous halloween updates. (except 1 team eggwars map)
This just makes the update feel very bland and copy pasted.
2021-10-01_17.32.05.png

Solution! 🤩
I have no clue what is possible for this but I do have some suggestions:
- Add the lobby hunt back, it was always a lot of fun to do it with your friends or to help other players get it.
- Add halloween music. (I don't know is this is even possible but I have seen custom music on other servers)
- Add lore, in the lobby or in the waiting lobby for people to discover. Maybe it can contain clues for something?
- Add a touch of halloween to waiting lobbies.

- Halloween items in games, they don't even need to do something new, just a cool name and description will do the trick.
- Add new loot to the halloween cubelets, just a few things might be nice after multiple years of not adding any.
- A second Ender map? this one is the same as all the previous years! Maybe add the old one back? (it was a camp in the forest) (maybe also a new waiting lobby?)
- ... (feel free to suggest other things in the comments!)

Pls react with :agree: or :disagree:

Last edited:

Herausgefunden

Novice Member
Aug 9, 2020
Germany
Hey guys,

Halloween recently got released and I'm very excited for all the changes but some things related to the lobby can already be updated!
Pls take the time to read it and vote using :agree: if you like this, :unsure: if you don't know or :disagree: if you disagree.
Feedback and other opinions are also welcome in the comments, looking forward to those!

Current situation! 🧐
The time in the lobby is set to Sunset, this looks quite weird since the sun is still present while halloween should be about cozy darkness.
With the lobby decoration emitting a bunch of light already I think it will only be a win if the time is set to midnight.

View attachment 200705

Solution!🤩
If the time is set to midnight everything will still be visible and it will look wayyy cooler and spookier!

Current situation! 🧐
The current new game [Ender] only has a play button while other games have statistics and a leaderboard.
View attachment 200707

Solution! 🤩
A leaderboard could be a lot of fun for the more competitive players, it can also be motivation for players to keep playing it.
Implementing these would make the game feel more finished, currently it feels a little weird.

Current situation! 🧐
The updates includes seasonal loot out of Halloween Cubelets, The halloween game Ender and a few halloween maps.
None of these are 'new', they all appeared on previous halloween updates. (except 1 team eggwars map)
View attachment 200708

Solution! 🤩
- Add the lobby hunt back, it was always a lot of fun to do it with your friends or to help other players get it.
- Add halloween music. (I don't know is this is even possible but I have seen custom music on other servers)
- Add lore, in the lobby or in the waiting lobby for people to discover. Maybe it can contain clues for something?

- Halloween items in games, they don't even need to do something new, just a cool name and description will do the trick.
- Add new loot to the halloween cubelets, just a few things might be nice after multiple years of not adding any.
- A second Ender map? this one is the same as all the previous years! Maybe add the old one back? (it was a camp in the forest) (maybe also a new waiting lobby?)

You just spoke out of my heart!
I totally agree!

• Love
Reactions: Dreamer

Dreamer

Forum Expert
Dec 3, 2016
Antwerp - Belgium
I disagree, orange is almost always associated with halloween themes, and i don't think it should be changed (sunset sky)
True, the sky is not very important and actually looks nice :)
Sunset looks too bright, the lobby is already bright with all the lights so now it looks like a half dark/half light.
Feels like they are trying to make it look like halloween but red fading to white in the background is not working at all.

The sky is indeed not very important but its a nice QoL that just adds to the update in general.

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Sunset looks too bright, the lobby is already bright with all the lights so now it looks like a half dark/half light.
Feels like they are trying to make it look like halloween but red fading to white in the background is not working at all.

The sky is indeed not very important but its a nice QoL that just adds to the update in general.
It doesn't look too bright for me, the orange on black brings more of a Halloween vibe to complete darkness imo

• Disagree
Reactions: GroeneBanaan

Innotive

Aug 27, 2020
Philippines
Hey guys,

Current situation! 🧐

View attachment 200705

Solution! 🤩

Current situation! 🧐
View attachment 200707

Solution! 🤩

Current situation! 🧐
View attachment 200708

Solution! 🤩

no pumpkin hunt :(

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Like I said before in this thread : https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/👻-thoughts-on-the-halloween-update-🎃.296489/#post-1383580

1. Less Ender Damage
2. Add Leaderboards in Ender
3. Add the Nightmare map in Team EggWars again.
4. Give us Pumpkin Hunt.
5. New Halloween Items for in Cubelets, I've obtained every item from every Seasonal event. I only get Loot points, yes funny but I don't do it for that, I think the loot is way cooler and some loot points for a Uber Cubelet which is duplicate.

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Like I said before in this thread : https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/👻-thoughts-on-the-halloween-update-🎃.296489/#post-1383580

1. Less Ender Damage
2. Add Leaderboards in Ender
3. Add the Nightmare map in Team EggWars again.
4. Give us Pumpkin Hunt.
5. New Halloween Items for in Cubelets, I've obtained every item from every Seasonal event. I only get Loot points, yes funny but I don't do it for that, I think the loot is way cooler and some loot points for a Uber Cubelet which is duplicate.
Definitely yes

Reactions: Zathelas

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Hey Dreamer, thanks for the suggestions! 😄

Done!

This should be implemented in the next couple of days hopefully!

We for sure agree that this Halloween update was a bit more lacklustre than normal. There was a multitude of reasons for this on our end, and we definitely could have executed this update a lot better. We've recognised this in the server team instantly and have already put forward measures to ensure this doesn't happen in the future.

For now, though, the return of Ender was highly requested last Halloween, so be sure to enjoy that while it's around!

Will mark this thread as implemented, thanks! :heart:

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Top Bottom