Last edited:

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Parkour
This image was shared on Cubecraft's Twitter a little while ago...
1DC2B2AE-9A3E-4780-ADE8-CA8AE1C2509A.jpeg

I originally thought that the new gamemodes were Parkour, as the image above appears to be exactly that. But they're not, If it was Parkour they're would be 3 NPC's. There would be one for Easy one for Medium and one for Hard.

Instead there are only 2 NPC's, so it couldn't possibly be Parkour or any Java port at all. It can't be Among Slimes as that would be only 1 NPC, same goes for Tower Defense, Assassination, BlockWars Core or any Arcade mode.

So it has to be a new and original gamemode as it can't be a Java port. But then what is the NPC in the picture, maybe it's Competitive Parkour or something else. Whatever it is I'm looking forward to it and I'm sure it will be great.​

UBRE

May 30, 2020
Mexico.
Parkour
This image was shared on Cubecraft's Twitter a little while ago...
View attachment 195326
I originally thought that the new gamemodes were Parkour, as the image above appears to be exactly that. But they're not, If it was Parkour they're would be 3 NPC's. There would be one for Easy one for Medium and one for Hard.

Instead there are only 2 NPC's, so it couldn't possibly be Parkour or any Java port at all. It can't be Among Slimes as that would be only 1 NPC, same goes for Tower Defense, Assassination, BlockWars Core or any Arcade mode.

So it has to be a new and original gamemode as it can't be a Java port. But then what is the NPC in the picture, maybe it's Competitive Parkour or something else. Whatever it is I'm looking forward to it and I'm sure it will be great.​
It can always be 2 minigames so not all options are out.

Line Dash is my biggest bet yet tho.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game