Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Soulless_Unity

Admin Team
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
May 22, 2017
Hello CubeCrafters!

Another week, another update. Bringing you another 5 Weeks of Summer update and a NEW game duel 🥳

🚩 BlockWars CTF Duels

With the EggWars Duels release 2 weeks ago, it's time for BlockWars' time to shine.

You can find BlockWars CTF Duels on Java within the BlockWars CTF NPC, or within the Battle Arena NPC under "Duels" then "Game Duels". On our Bedrock network, you can find it in the BlockWars lobby as a new NPC, or in the Battle Arena lobby under "Game Duels". BlockWars CTF Duels are for 1v1 games.

1659548836045.png

BlockWars CTF Duels Bedrock NPC

Green Hills
Green Hills.jpg

"What's that coming over the hill!"

Games
Games.jpg

Control yourself, and play some games!

Beach
Beach.jpg

This map is for shore the best!

🍦 5 Weeks of Summer Part 4!

Week 4 of our 5 Weeks of Summer event has arrived. Read more about it here. Keep an eye on our socials such as Twitter and Instagram for upcoming updates and giveaways! ✨

Ocean - Team EggWars/Teams of 2
Team EggWars - Ocean.png

Ocean without water? WHAAAAAAAAT

Heart - Team SkyWars/Teams of 2
Team SkyWars - Heart.png

Collect the hearts of your opponents!

Atlantis - Survival Games
Survival Games - Atlantis.png

FOUND IT!

Thanks for reading. We hope you all enjoy BlockWars CTF duels and our weekly 5 weeks of summer updates 💙

Last edited by a moderator:

Iridinox

Jun 11, 2022
Stardew Valley
Pronouns
He/Him
I’ll be honest, I was super excited about CtF duels… but as it turns out, people are absolutely abusing spawn protection and lag and it’s just not fun :(

Reactions: Silco

xFqbian

Dedicated Member
Jun 15, 2020
SNOWING
CTF Duels 9/10 I really love it Its really good
Can't wait for skywars duels and Bridge duels

The maps
Skywars duos map 3/10
It's really big bc people can skybase there's so many tunnels but I really don't like it

eggwars duos 6/10
The map it's kinda big tho but it's looks similar like ocean map eggwars duos but I really like it lol (eh it's that revamp map? )

Survival games 8/10 it's really cool I like it nice work!

Pescadoso

Novice Member
Jul 31, 2020
blockwars duels should have been 2v2 instead of 1v1 ngl, also at least fix the 22 blockwars bugs lol

Iridinox

Jun 11, 2022
Stardew Valley
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah, we need at least 2v2. 1v1 doesn’t work at all, it’s usually just an endless stalemate.

Every single win I have is the other player disconnecting (edit, nvm, that doesn’t count towards your stats anyway)

Also, 30 seconds of doing nothing is way too much imo

You can get 2 flags, be carrying the third one, and watch the opponent disconnect and all your work disappear.

Last edited:

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Hello CubeCrafters!

Another week, another update. Bringing you another 5 Weeks of Summer update and a NEW game duel 🥳

🚩 BlockWars CTF Duels

With the EggWars Duels release 2 weeks ago, it's time for BlockWars' time to shine.

You can find BlockWars CTF Duels on Java within the BlockWars CTF NPC, or within the Battle Arena NPC under "Duels" then "Game Duels". On our Bedrock network, you can find it in the BlockWars lobby as a new NPC, or in the Battle Arena lobby under "Game Duels". BlockWars CTF Duels are for 1v1 games.

View attachment 213697

Green Hills
View attachment 213379

Games
View attachment 213378

Beach
View attachment 213377

Week 4 of our 5 Weeks of Summer event has arrived. Read more about it here. Keep an eye on our socials such as Twitter and Instagram for upcoming updates and giveaways! ✨

View attachment 213381

View attachment 213383

View attachment 213380
FOUND IT!

Thanks for reading. We hope you all enjoy BlockWars CTF duels and our weekly 5 weeks of summer updates 💙
Omg I’m really loving this week’s new things!

Reactions: FoxFil_

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello CubeCrafters!

🚩 BlockWars CTF Duels

View attachment 213697

Green Hills
View attachment 213379

Games
View attachment 213378

Beach
View attachment 213377

View attachment 213381

View attachment 213383

View attachment 213380
FOUND IT!

Amazing update!!

• Heart
Reactions: Reesle and FoxFil_
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom