Status
Not open for further replies.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Hello Bedrock CubeCrafters!

Today I'd like to discuss the new hotbar icons which seem to be receiving quite a lot of feedback, I've tried to gather most of the feedback to understand what the issue is, I've seen a totally mixed range such as just existing, the design, the white outline or their resolution. Due to this mixed range we'd like to open the floor for discussion and also poll the icon without the white outlines.

We'd like to let you guys know that we strongly believe in the custom items as they are easier for new players to understand and learn the menus as they strongly reflect their purpose.

Option 1: New Icons with the white outline.
1622894226578.png

Options 2: Icons without the white outlines.
1622895405863.png

If there are any other concerns with the icons then feel free to raise those too below.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Quick question?
why are they 16x16 and not 32x32 like the Lucky Islands wands. The guns in Battle Zone are also 32x32 and I'm pretty sure the Among Slimes texture pack is 32x32 as well.​
32x32 is reserved for things that are nearly impossible to portray accurately in 16x16, this includes the guns in Battle Zone that are too long and the wands in Lucky Islands that are also long. Among Slimes is 16x16.

I have made some 32x32 ones as a test but I'd need to actually put them in-game to properly test them. Im personally not a fan of them. It's important we match the style of the server to the vanilla hotbar as it's the one people have the most, they just dont really fit for this reason.

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
I think that in image 2, the social chat icon should have the gray outline that it had in image 1.

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
Hello Bedrock CubeCrafters!

Today I'd like to discuss the new hotbar icons which seem to be receiving quite a lot of feedback, I've tried to gather most of the feedback to understand what the issue is, I've seen a totally mixed range such as just existing, the design, the white outline or their resolution. Due to this mixed range we'd like to open the floor for discussion and also poll the icon without the white outlines.

We'd like to let you guys know that we strongly believe in the custom items as they are easier for new players to understand and learn the menus as they strongly reflect their purpose.

Option 1: New Icons with the white outline.
View attachment 194746

Options 2: Icons without the white outlines.
View attachment 194748

If there are any other concerns with the icons then feel free to raise those too below.
The icons without the outline look amazing

SGGSTNS

Novice Member
Feb 15, 2021
it looks better without the white outline, although now the outline is gray, can't you remove the outline completely?

• Agree
Reactions: Dualninja
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
Not one to normally complain about this type of stuff here but the amount of people using auto-clickers on the new bedwars game is vile. Even a few on the leaderboards which is just something else.
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom