Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

quartz 🌈

Aug 12, 2020
the furry fandom
CLOSED

!! This giveaway is unofficial and hosted by me, quartz. It's in no way affiliated with Cubecraft !!

To celebrate Christmas, I am giving away Discord Nitro Basic, Diamond Rank or a 490 990 Minecoin bundle, depending on the winner's choice. To enter, all you have to do is fill out this form. The Winner will be announced on Christmas (if I remember).
Happy Holidays everyone!

Edit: I have been informed that the 490 minecoin packs arent giftable so those have been upgraded to the 990 packs

Last edited:

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
!! This giveaway is unofficial and hosted by me, quartz. It's in no way affiliated with Cubecraft !!

To celebrate Christmas, I am giving away Discord Nitro Basic, Diamond Rank or a 490 Minecoin bundle, depending on the winner's choice. To enter, all you have to do is fill out this form. The Winner will be announced on Christmas (if I remember).
Happy Holidays everyone!
Cool of you to do a giveaway! But … if the winner chooses a cosmetic worth 490 Minecoins, how are you going to give something worth 490 Minecoins when it’s not in the gifting menu?

Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

quartz 🌈

Aug 12, 2020
the furry fandom
Cool of you to do a giveaway! But … if the winner chooses a cosmetic worth 490 Minecoins, how are you going to give something worth 490 Minecoins when it’s not in the gifting menu?
Thats a really good question, I thought you could gift them via the menu. I guess I'm gonna upgrade it to a 990 pack (or however much they cost) then

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Top Bottom