Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
šŸ› ļø Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
September Community Highlights.png

Hi everyone, welcome back again to another Community Highlights! Itā€™s crazy to think that this is already the ninth edition of this series, and we are almost done with 2023! How has your year been so far?

Important - I am looking for feedback on this thread series. This will be important to decide what I do with next month's edition. If there are any areas of this thread you donā€™t particularly like or usually skip over, please let me know, as I am trying to find ways to cut down on the time I spend making these threads while still delivering the content that people like to see. I will be cutting some things from next monthā€™s edition, so I need as much input as possible to decide what sections I need to keep!

This month, I have plenty of server updates to share, however some of the stats were quite surprising, as you will likely see. Maybe the community has spent so long enjoying these new updates that they havenā€™t had much time to interact with us? Not to worry, Iā€™ll help out the forums with this huge thread. Letā€™s get started!

General Updates September.png

To start off, letā€™s take a look at all of the updates and changes that happened across the network this month!

CubeCraft Live Event šŸƒ
On September 1st, CubeCraft hosted a live Q&A and gameplay event in the Discord server where they also showcased some of the upcoming content that has been released throughout September. Hopefully we will see more events like this in the future, as many players find them very enjoyable and it is exciting to see sneak peaks of content before it is released.

More Lucky Islands Content šŸƒ
At the end of August Lucky Islands received a new update, and in early September some additional content was added. This includes a rainbow tree spawning from the rainbow lucky block and a helicopter enderman (donā€™t ask). Check out the news thread here.

Chaos SkyWars Weekend šŸƒ
The celebrations for CubeCraftā€™s 10th anniversary continued into September with the Chaos SkyWars Weekend on September 8th, which made Chaos SkyWars free to play for everyone for a few days. This update also included some permanent additions to this gamemode. The CubeCraft team also gave something to the Java players by activating double points and temporarily bringing back some old popular maps. Check out the news thread here.

Backrooms Maps and Bundle šŸƒ
The content that we received a sneak peak of in the live event on September 1st finally arrived on September 12th. This update included a Teams of 2 map for both EggWars and SkyWars, and a new bundle arrived on the CubeCraft marketplace filled with backrooms content. As well as this, CubeCraft hosted a backrooms selfie competition on their Discord server with a chance to win cool prizes which has recently closed. Check out the news thread here.

Moderation Changes šŸƒ
On September 13th, most in-game punishments, excluding those from after August 13th, were removed in a punishments wipe. Additionally, some changes were made to the way we will be moderating the server going into the future. The team explains their reasoning for this in this thread.

10th Anniversary Competition šŸƒ
The competition from last month was finished and the winners were announced on September 15th. The winners received the famous role in Discord for a week alongside other prizes. Check out the winners and their competition entries here.

Survival Games QoL šŸƒ
In this Survival Games update, CubeCraft added two new kits to the game - Healer and Necromancer, and also made some changes to the loot tables. In addition to this update, CubeCraft now supports Minecraft version 1.20, and some of CubeCraftā€™s Bedrock content went on a ā€œLast Chanceā€ sale before no longer being obtainable on the marketplace at the end of the sale. Check out the news thread here

BlockWars Update šŸƒ
On September 29th, CubeCraft returned with another Quality of Life update, this time for BlockWars. The new side task features adds extra challenge to the game, and there are also some new maps and powerups added to diversify gameplay. Finally, many of the BlockWars loot items have been improved on, see what they look like for yourself in the news thread here
Colorful Texture Pack šŸƒ
Released on September 18th, this texture pack features a colourful design (unsurprisingly) and is suitable for both PvP and survival! You can watch the trailer here and get it for yourself here.

Mentis Texture Pack šŸƒ
CubeCraft has teamed up with Dealgaro for this texture pack, featuring a bronze UI, adorable farm animals and much more. You can watch the trailer here and get it for yourself here.

Top Threads September.png

Check out the most popular and cool threads that were posted on the forums in August! Weā€™re going back to top three for this month because overall threads were slightly lacking compared to last month, but we still have some really amazing threads on this list!

Top Suggestions šŸƒ
total suggestion threads were posted.
šŸ„‡ Bring Back | MinerWare by @Blom
šŸ„ˆ armour trim cosmetic by @Conea64
šŸ„‰ Announcement banner renders as public assets by @Hoshi

Top Creations šŸƒ
total creation threads were posted.
šŸ„‡ European Cathedrals by @TheJeroen
šŸ„ˆ Smite Survival: September 2023 by @Enderium
šŸ„‰ My first perfect game since the new update (no commentary) by @Casualpoalrbear

Hall of Fame September.png

Here are the most active users on the forums from August! Casualpoalrbear is back with a placement in all three forums categories, and Hoshi and Reesle have done fantastic as well! Could someone reach 100 messages next month?

Most Forum Messages šŸƒ
196 total users sent messages this month.
šŸ„‡ @Casualpoalrbear - 69 messages
šŸ„ˆ @š‘·š‘¹š‘¶ š‘¾š‘°š‘µš‘µš‘Øš‘Øš‘¹ - 58 messages
šŸ„‰ @adrian525pl - 53 messages

Most Profile Posts šŸƒ
146 total users made profile posts this month.
šŸ„‡ @Reesle - 89 profile posts
šŸ„ˆ @Hoshi - 84 profile posts
šŸ„‰ @Casualpoalrbear - 59 profile posts

Most Reaction Score šŸƒ
271 total users received positive reactions this month.
šŸ„‡ @Casualpoalrbear - 206 reaction score
šŸ„ˆ @Hoshi - 156 reaction score
šŸ„‰ @Reesle - 125 reaction score

Most Discord Messages šŸƒ
šŸ„‡ notmarshycc - 11,288 messages
šŸ„ˆ ssshadoww - 9,936 messages
šŸ„‰ femboy.xelia - 8,338 messages

General Stats September.png

Total Stats šŸƒ
  • Forum members joined - 450 (-179)
  • Forum threads created - 161 (-93)
  • Forum messages sent - 1,217 (-651)
  • Forum profile posts made - 1,136 (-208)
  • Forum reactions used - 3,382 (-278)
  • Discord members joined - 0 (-60) (-482)
  • Discord messages sent - 212,900 (-83,562)
  • Discord tickets opened - 1,257 (-121)

Other Stats šŸƒ
  • Most forum messages were sent on September 6th (92 messages)
  • Most profile posts were made on September 21st (120 profile posts)
  • Most reactions were used on September 6th (232 reactions)
  • Most Discord messages were sent on September 13th (10,331 messages)
  • The most popular subforum was The Lobby (221 messages)
September 2023 Forum Messages.png

September 2023 Profile Posts.png

September 2023 Reaction Score.png

September 2023 Discord Messages.png

September 2023 Subforums.png

Thank you for reading! Feel free to leave your own comments and opinions in the replies section. What do you think about the Top Threads and the Hall of Fame? What do you like/dislike about this edition and is there anything from previous editions that you would like me to bring back?

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Omg!!! I should really be more active. School is killing me tho šŸ˜­

Anyways, awesome work like always! Iā€™ll definitely be sliding into our DMs to share some ideas and feedback asap. Meanwhile I want you to know that youā€™re awesome and we all appreciate the hard work you put in this! ā­šŸ’™

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
I didnā€™t think I made that many profile posts lol

For feedback : the only thing I donā€™t look at much are the graphs. Other than that I read/look at everything else.

Always an interesting read! Great work as always Lyriie!

ballonpuma288

Jun 26, 2021
France
First time I see this serie, it's really good, I love all these data, numbers and graphics.
Maybe more information about cubecraft bedrock and java, other than the updates, it's always helpful when you try to associate a date/event with something and cool for people very active

Reactions: Lyriie and Hoshi

Roxrock

Mar 6, 2023
Andromeda
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I know these are meant to be focused around the community, but I think it would be cool to see how cubeā€˜s player count changes overall, along with player counts for specific game modes. Iā€™m unsure how much additional work that would put on your shoulders though.

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
šŸ› ļø Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
Thank you for the suggestions and feedback everyone, I really appreciate it! However, I did mention that I would like to cut down on the time I am already spending on these threads, so it is unlikely that I will be adding anything new. But I will give my thoughts on these ideas anyway!
I didnā€™t think I made that many profile posts lol

For feedback : the only thing I donā€™t look at much are the graphs. Other than that I read/look at everything else.

Always an interesting read! Great work as always Lyriie!
Thank you for the feedback Reesle! I'll consider cutting the graphs from future editions as this is one of the things that takes up a lot of time for me.
First time I see this serie, it's really good, I love all these data, numbers and graphics.
Maybe more information about cubecraft bedrock and java, other than the updates, it's always helpful when you try to associate a date/event with something and cool for people very active
What do you mean exactly? I don't think I'm quite following your idea.
I know these are meant to be focused around the community, but I think it would be cool to see how cubeā€˜s player count changes overall, along with player counts for specific game modes. Iā€™m unsure how much additional work that would put on your shoulders though.
This would be great, but unfortunately I don't think it's possible. Everything I do here is done by myself, the only automation of any kind that I use is Fesa's Discord user stats, and I don't know of anything like that which would work for tracking player counts. Unless you can think of another way to do this that I haven't thought of.

dvodany

Spytastic
Team CubeCraft
šŸ”Ø Moderator
Apr 9, 2020
Czech Republic
I'm always excited to read these monthly stats and I like every single part of the thread. But if I'll have to choose one part that should be removed to make the thread-making job easier and less time consuming, it would probably be the graphs part.

Reactions: Reesle and Lyriie
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
ā™„ļø
Top Bottom