Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Oh so you mean you didnt google translate this? :)
Some of it,my chinese is not Top dog please do remember that. Some words are tricky to translate. I'm not native to mandarin,after all i learned proper chinese for a while only. So please.......

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
It is funny how people say "well done" when they don't even understand the language but...
Well done! (I guess u.u)

Jul 19, 2016
Taiwan
U4oaYcc.png
I'm from Taiwan and I speak Chinese. Your grammar and some words are not accurate. I can barely read this. I will make a better one instead. :D (I use Traditional Chinese though)

Jul 19, 2016
Taiwan
I'm surprise you only said a "little" bit off since I'm those people at school who's just kinda 50 50 in chinese and expecting you to say "All of them is wrong mate"
My first language is Traditional Chinese (繁體中文) and I can read the Simplified one (簡體中文) so I can easily find the mistake. True, most of them are correct, but Minecraft/Server related words doesn't apply for the formal way of saying, and that's what's wrong with all of these translation posts.

Examples:
Mod(s): 模組
Server(s): 伺服器
Bug(s)/Glitch(es): 漏洞/臭蟲/Bug (What most gamers say)
Moderator(s): 管理員
Teaming (Both solo and team mode): 組隊
Solo (Gamemode): 單人模式
Teams (Gamemode): 組隊模式/團隊模式
Reporting: 舉報/檢舉
And much more.

Rinbunri

Mar 2, 2016
Singapore
My first language is Traditional Chinese (繁體中文) and I can read the Simplified one (簡體中文) so I can easily find the mistake. True, most of them are correct, but Minecraft/Server related words doesn't apply for the formal way of saying, and that's what's wrong with all of these translation posts.

Bug(s)/Glitch(es): 漏洞/臭蟲/Bug (What most gamers say)

April fool's is 1 month ago man.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom