Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Catss

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 1, 2021
The moon
1st, 4th, and 36th place let’s go district 2! First time my district has won!

Reactions: Lyriie

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Oregon-Trail.jpg

Dreamer

Forum Expert
Dec 3, 2016
Antwerp - Belgium
The history of Dreamer during January 2024 hunger games!

- The reaping, it starts out well! I scare @Quackier away

- Day 1, decided to play it safe and take my time. Found a cool cave right away.
- Night 1, found a @Dualninja and decide to truce with her, we spend the night in my cave

- Day 2 starts, DualNinja left me to pick up supplies from a sponsor, and I collect some fruit from a tree.
My teammate @Loskol is brutally killed by @Reesle and I mourn his death, ig he didn't leap feather away in time...
- All I can remember from Night 2 is that I went to sleep. 😴

- I spend the entirety of Day 3 making a slingshot, feeling a little lonely aswell...
- During Night 3 I start a fire, its nice to have some comfort again. In the distance I see @Marieke2001 looking at my fire but soon she disappears again and I didn't see her again that night. I wouldn't have mind the company. Unfortunately my other teammate, @AnolTongi dies from an infection. I cry about the turkish god who was supposed to carry me. Maybe my lonely lifesteal is paying off tho, lets hope.

- I decide to go to the feast, hoping to make some friends. The only person I run into is @Frontlane tho, we fight over some meat but soon he gives up and runs away. While we were so close to each other I felt my heart make a little jump, not sure what all of that means...

- During Day 4 I get tracked down by @Catss but after a long fight with short sticks I defeat her. I can't bring myself to kill her tho, I need a friend in my life. Unfortunately she runs away into the forest after I spare her life.
- During the early stages of Night 4 I find @Frontlane again, he is tired and I offer to sleep in shifts together.

- Gandhi was watching my performance during Day 5 and decides to sponsor me some clean water as a thank you for taking the non violent path. The organiser @Pineapple is not happy with my playstyle so as a punishment he blurs the name of my sponsor, what a jerk!
- My relationship with @Frontlane is going the right way now, I am so happy! In the 5th Night we huddle together for warmth, as it is too dangerous to make a campfire now.

- Around noon on Day 6 I receive word from @Dualninja about teaming up to kill the strong District 2, which still has 2 players alive. I go out to hunt down @Catss and stab her in the back with a home-made trident while my cute new friend @Frontlane goes after @Marieke2001 but instead he kills @Dualninja on accident! That is karma for trying to force your way into our duo for sure!
- @Frontlane is badly hurt after his fight from earlier, but I make sure to take good care of him during Night 6. We talk about the next day, it might be the last one for one of us...

- During the entire Day and Night 7 we cannot bring ourselfs to kill anyone, so the last 3 survivors jus chill and pray there is a good ending to this nightmare.

- As a final deed of love, @Frontlane dies so that I can have a shot at winning against the evil @Marieke2001
But during the same Day 8, I forget to drink Gandhi's clean water and try out some that I find in an old camp belonging to @Casualpoalrbear, he got some tasty berries laying around as well, would be a shame for those to go to waste... Turns out they were poisonous and I die later that day of dysentery. :sadcat:

Thanks for reading guys! Evil may have won this time but I'm sure me and @Frontlane's legacy will continue in the next edition of hunger games! 💘

Loskol

Aug 30, 2023
Finland

- Day 1, decided to play it safe and take my time. Found a cool cave right away.
- Night 1, found a @Dualninja and decide to truce with her, we spend the night in my cave

- Day 2 starts, DualNinja left me to pick up supplies from a sponsor, and I collect some fruit from a tree.
My teammate @Loskol is brutally killed by @Reesle and I mourn his death, ig he didn't leap feather away in time...

- I spend the entirety of Day 3 making a slingshot, feeling a little lonely aswell...
- During Night 3 I start a fire, its nice to have some comfort again. In the distance I see @Marieke2001 looking at my fire but soon she disappears again and I didn't see her again that night. I wouldn't have mind the company. Unfortunately my other teammate, @AnolTongi dies from an infection. I cry about the turkish god who was supposed to carry me. Maybe my lonely lifesteal is paying off tho, lets hope.

- I decide to go to the feast, hoping to make some friends. The only person I run into is @Frontlane tho, we fight over some meat but soon he gives up and runs away. While we were so close to each other I felt my heart make a little jump, not sure what all of that means...

- During Day 4 I get tracked down by @Catss but after a long fight with short sticks I defeat her. I can't bring myself to kill her tho, I need a friend in my life. Unfortunately she runs away into the forest after I spare her life.
- During the early stages of Night 4 I find @Frontlane again, he is tired and I offer to sleep in shifts together.

- Gandhi was watching my performance during Day 5 and decides to sponsor me some clean water as a thank you for taking the non violent path. The organiser @Pineapple is not happy with my playstyle so as a punishment he blurs the name of my sponsor, what a jerk!
- My relationship with @Frontlane is going the right way now, I am so happy! In the 5th Night we huddle together for warmth, as it is too dangerous to make a campfire now.

- Around noon on Day 6 I receive word from @Dualninja about teaming up to kill the strong District 2, which still has 2 players alive. I go out to hunt down @Catss and stab her in the back with a home-made trident while my cute new friend @Frontlane goes after @Marieke2001 but instead he kills @Dualninja on accident! That is karma for trying to force your way into our duo for sure!
- @Frontlane is badly hurt after his fight from earlier, but I make sure to take good care of him during Night 6. We talk about the next day, it might be the last one for one of us...

- During the entire Day and Night 7 we cannot bring ourselfs to kill anyone, so the last 3 survivors jus chill and pray there is a good ending to this nightmare.

- As a final deed of love, @Frontlane dies so that I can have a shot at winning against the evil @Marieke2001
But during the same Day 8, I forget to drink Gandhi's clean water and try out some that I find in an old camp belonging to @Casualpoalrbear, he got some tasty berries laying around as well, would be a shame for those to go to waste... Turns out they were poisonous and I die later that day of dysentery. :sadcat:

Thanks for reading guys! Evil may have won this time but I'm sure me and @Frontlane's legacy will continue in the next edition of hunger games! 💘
Day two was really sad day. 😔

ToonBer

Moderator 🍰
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 13, 2021
The country of beer and chocolate

What a romeo and juliet story, cuties 🫠

And ofc always THE BERRIES :/

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her

Basically all I did in these Hunger Games was third wheel Dreamer and Frontlane's relationship. Oh and I tried to pass Sancookie a sword, he didn't catch it.

Frontlane

the person below me is cute
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Jul 20, 2017
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him

1706203395845.jpeg

TheOrderOfSapphire

Sapherator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 30, 2022
Sweden
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Special thanks to Powerofbeds for making me a good-tasting drink

He must’ve thought it was delicious too because he suddenly dropped asleep. I never thought a drink could taste that good :0
Does it taste better than tainted drinks/food? I love the taste of tainted food/drinks I recommend it xD

Reactions: CrystalLegend01
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
Top Bottom