Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
Hey CubeCrafters! 👋

We've been a bit quiet about Magic & Mayhem and whether it was going to stay permanent or not. As we've had an extremely successful release of the magic-filled RPG, full of feedback that we could use for the future going forward with other RPGs, we feel like it would be best for us to refocus back onto providing our community with the highest quality minigames.

As a result, we are unable to completely maintain Magic & Mayhem with content updates, so we're making this week the final week of Magic & Mayhem!

When will Magic & Mayhem close?

Magic & Mayhem games will stop opening on 1st October at 12:45pm BST, and will be unable to join at 1:00pm BST.

Will I keep my obtained loot?

Yes! You, the players, have helped us in our journey to defeat The Corruption, so it's best to keep that loot as a token for your courage and bravery! 💙

Will Magic & Mayhem receive any content updates?

We understand that there are multiple amazing suggestions regarding Magic & Mayhem around the forums that we would have loved to take a look into post-release. However, with a dwindling player count (in general, as well as in the RPG), we felt like it'd be a good point to take a step back and assess all of our feedback before moving forward with our future plans, as well as begin to refocus on our games. We cannot wait to share with you what we're planning in terms of RPGs, but for now, look forward to some major updates to our larger games! 🎉

Soon, we will be having a Behind the Cube regarding the development process of Magic & Mayhem, - from an idea, to planning, to the story, to the complex development systems that you may not pay too much attention to, there is a massive amount of technology that we cannot wait to show to you! I'm sure some of our Java players are curious about "How did CubeCraft get Bedrock models with animations on Java?!?!" 👀

If you have any questions, we'll be happy to answer. Thanks everyone for reading - have you beaten the Conjurer yet? Let's see how high we could get this number together - we'll post some statistics soon! 🔮💜
I'd love to see magic and mayhem 2

Reactions: whitedevil

trashguybob

Aug 26, 2021
uh what do you mean by keep your loot? if you can't get onto the gamemode how exactly are you suppose to keep it? or do you just mean the cages and win effects?

SGGSTNS

Novice Member
Feb 15, 2021
For future rpgs I really recommend that you make the missions more important, I mean, the missions of this rpg were not really necessary since you could get the loot without completing missions, you could even go to the darklands without doing missions, you only farm a few hours , you updraded your water wand and you could already have the loot of the rpg, the missions were only to get more wands but really the water wand served for everything, it would have been better that when completing each mission of each realm you had a special loot and not leave them “hidden”, anyway it was a fun rpg!

shmmmm

Sep 28, 2021
i literally rejoined cubecraft with the boys just for magic and mayham and now it will close in like what 3 days this is sucks and it lasted for a month even the worst servers don't do that, and for that thing you guys said the amazing mini games there are only eggwars and skywars that are popular the other ones barley joins like what 50 players

sethanas

Sep 18, 2021
Well this is disappointing. My kids and I were having a blast playing this small RPG, though we had admittedly gotten towards the end of the available content. Cooperative gameplay is sadly lacking on a lot of these servers; this game was a breath of fresh air.

That said, we were never able to successfully kill the Conjurer due to the disconnect bug, and later the bugged gates, so I get the reasoning to shut down given the lack of support the game has been given so far.

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
i literally rejoined cubecraft with the boys just for magic and mayham and now it will close in like what 3 days this is sucks and it lasted for a month even the worst servers don't do that, and for that thing you guys said the amazing mini games there are only eggwars and skywars that are popular the other ones barley joins like what 50 players
welcome to CubeCraft :D

Dont kill

Novice Member
Jun 6, 2021
Saudi Arabia
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey CubeCrafters! 👋

We've been a bit quiet about Magic & Mayhem and whether it was going to stay permanent or not. As we've had an extremely successful release of the magic-filled RPG, full of feedback that we could use for the future going forward with other RPGs, we feel like it would be best for us to refocus back onto providing our community with the highest quality minigames.

As a result, we are unable to completely maintain Magic & Mayhem with content updates, so we're making this week the final week of Magic & Mayhem!

When will Magic & Mayhem close?

Magic & Mayhem games will stop opening on 1st October at 12:45pm BST, and will be unable to join at 1:00pm BST.

Will I keep my obtained loot?

Yes! You, the players, have helped us in our journey to defeat The Corruption, so it's best to keep that loot as a token for your courage and bravery! 💙

Will Magic & Mayhem receive any content updates?

We understand that there are multiple amazing suggestions regarding Magic & Mayhem around the forums that we would have loved to take a look into post-release. However, with a dwindling player count (in general, as well as in the RPG), we felt like it'd be a good point to take a step back and assess all of our feedback before moving forward with our future plans, as well as begin to refocus on our games. We cannot wait to share with you what we're planning in terms of RPGs, but for now, look forward to some major updates to our larger games! 🎉

Soon, we will be having a Behind the Cube regarding the development process of Magic & Mayhem, - from an idea, to planning, to the story, to the complex development systems that you may not pay too much attention to, there is a massive amount of technology that we cannot wait to show to you! I'm sure some of our Java players are curious about "How did CubeCraft get Bedrock models with animations on Java?!?!" 👀

If you have any questions, we'll be happy to answer. Thanks everyone for reading - have you beaten the Conjurer yet? Let's see how high we could get this number together - we'll post some statistics soon! 🔮💜
Bye bye Magic And Mayhem

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
That was a good RPG :D, but just farming and killing mobs for upgrading and again and again, i was quickly bored. GG to all Devs and Staff, hype for the next RPG 👀 (if there is one but probably)

Zalie

Jan 20, 2021
Can you release it as a world template, so that we can download it ourselves and continue to explore and play?

It just seems unfair to take away a game that people have invested so much time into without an option to continue some other way.

Thank you

meelmc

Aug 26, 2021
very sad, but it saved me tho, I was gonna grind for lvl 200 water armor because maybe i can use that in future updates

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.