Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
This months Hunger Games is now full. Stated below are the Season 12 Hunger Game district members.

District 1: @Camezonda and @SerketSyndrome
District 2: @James Walmsley and @BuildBuild25
District 3: @AnmazingAdsome and @TeovoTeovo
District 4: @mateu9999 and @Skifby
District 5: @EclipseFTW7 and @Spleef-chan
District 6: @TheJeroen and @telegamer
District 7: @Torchinq and @Dutch_Lemurized
District 8: @hgbf and @DontYouDare
District 9: @xMegaCoolx and @Geova
District 10: @Dutchy_Nub and @Stefanvld
District 11: @abfc2000 and @TheGreatTokay
District 12: @MaestroCygni and @MadGab210

The starting date of the event: 16th of July 2016

The starting day will feature "The Reaping" and "The Bloodbath", everyday after the start will feature the "Day" and "Fallen Tributes" for that day/night in the morning, and the "Night" in the afternoon. The event details will stop when the Victor is crowned.

See you there,
Camezonda.

Reactions: Anmazing and hgbf

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Sorry that you missed it. If people like me hosting it, then i'll host it next month. If I do host it next month, ill put you into a district ASAP.
I Would like to Host it next month Season 13 (Its going to be a hell of a Game ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ) 13 (Muahahahahha) Anyway Cant wait till Saturday...

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
I Would like to Host it next month Season 13 (Its going to be a hell of a Game ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ) 13 (Muahahahahha) Anyway Cant wait till Saturday...
You can host it next month, but if you're not able to do it, ill happily host it. We should say who gets to vote it next, for example, I'm allowing you to host it next, and then for your one, you chose the next host.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom