Do you ♡ this idea?

• Votes: 11 57.9%
  • </3

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters

Firewand

Oct 19, 2016
My iphone 8
Dude! Awesome, I think this would be definitely better as it takes ages to kill someone with a bow, it's almost a pointless enchantment.

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
The question is do you even bother to buy it in a game?
It really depends on the situation, if someone is camping somewhere a punch bow isn't going to do much, but a power bow is great in these situations as it only takes a couple of shots to kill a full iron player. Punch is good in other situations, for example when you're being chased you can shoot him to get more distance or when players are crossing bridges.
Dude! Awesome, I think this would be definitely better as it takes ages to kill someone with a bow, it's almost a pointless enchantment.
It actually only takes a couple of shots with a power 1 bow, it just really depends on if they eat food/golden apples to regenerate their health.

I personally don't think this should be changed, both bows are good in different situations and the one situation might occur more often, but that doesn't mean the other bow doesn't serve a purpose.

Aihegao

Dedicated Member
Aug 14, 2016
LITter box
niceme.me
I personally don't think this should be changed, both bows are good in different situations and the one situation might occur more often, but that doesn't mean the other bow doesn't serve a purpose.

And this is why there are two differing enchantments on each bow. It still remains unchanged, unless playing a different item type. Changing the power to II, would cause a slight fall in uses for punch. The game should be kept well balanced, and this is certainly not a needed change.

Firewand

Oct 19, 2016
My iphone 8
It actually only takes a couple of shots with a power 1 bow, it just really depends on if they eat food/golden apples to regenerate their health.

By a couple does that mean 10? The problem is that they do, if they're at base they can easily go and hide and regenerate, I do see your point though! :)

Personally I have only ever bought a power bow once and only ever seen someone else use it once.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
The Power bow not good enough?
Please!
Let me demonstrate it's power for you:
25c1e9e017901f04e8a131f030bc2c83efaa6eaf_hq.gif

See?
I think the price is fine...

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom