Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TyFoxy

Dedicated Member
Nov 26, 2015
Chrononshia
www.TyFoxy.com
Hello you cubecrafters youuu, if you are looking at this thread then GREAT!

I am currently opening up a discord community full of artists! Find your place here upon other artists and art enthusiast that will hopefully find their way here as we grow!

Make art? Sign up! Let us know and we can hook you up with some cool privs!

Big Artist? HMU! I can give you our cool Verified tags to make you stand out and also make you look cool as you and your fan base follows and gets to collab with you on our network!

https://discord.gg/KWWw3dt

Join now! Invite your friends as we continue to be creative and support all types of art!

D

Deleted member 352903

I am currently opening up a discord community full of artists! Find your place here upon other artists and art enthusiast that will hopefully find their way here as we grow!

Big Artist? HMU! I can give you our cool Verified tags to make you stand out and also make you look cool as you and your fan base follows and gets to collab with you on our network!

Join now! Invite your friends as we continue to be creative and support all types of art!
I’m sorry but my best art is my profile image, so maybe it isn’t enough... :/ xd

Reactions: TyFoxy

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes

Nice but I don’t think advertising a discord server is allowed, sorry

A

A pigeon

I think I’m going to start drawing some of the wolves you’ve been drawing TyFoxy. I’m terrible at colouring though ... it ends up ruining the whole drawing.

Reactions: TyFoxy

Caaaaarman

Jun 1, 2017
The Cat Store.
www.cubecraft.net
I best drawing is a this...
zG9NzWhp6t-2.png

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Tommy Boi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
good job, good luck
Tommy Boi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Wow, congrats on Helper, man
good job, good luck
Tommy Boi wrote on Frontlane's profile.
good job, good luck
Eli
From musical hater to musical lover with a single trick: my girlfriend forced me to watch Hamilton 😂
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
congratss!
Top Bottom