Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
Heya all!

So today I’m asking for some tips on how I can get trough all of the hoops of the ‘Fly trough the hoops’ Boss game in Minerware. I’m never able to get any further than 35 hoops! It’s just impossible! *Yes, im a big Minerware nub*

Do you have the same problem? Or do you have a special technique that can help me out? Please let me know down here :)

Thanks for taking the time to read this :)
Have a wonderful day and stay safe!

Lecura

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Pronouns
They/Them
Well, I just try to hit the hoops which slows down the speed.

Reactions: YeaUhm

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
Well, I just try to hit the hoops which slows down the speed.
Yea, I tried that too! But ehmm, that didn’t work out well at all. Just have to practice on that I guess. Anyways, thanks for the tip! :D

Reactions: Lecura

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
So rather than going for speed, try to keep looking up and down. It makes the elytra not fly well, but you still fly forwards, very slowly. Only gain speed when the next hoop is higher than the previous one. Hope this helps :)
I’ll try that! Thanks! :)

Reactions: Quis

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I've done it twice or so, and it is fairly easy, if you try to do it as slow as you possibly can.
Fly in every directions-left right up and down, so you can reduce the speed.
That's the only to do it, pretty sure.

Reactions: Foodie and Matriox

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
The "fly through hoops" in my opinion it's the easiest one of all boss games.
Tip: I recommend you to go slowly because you have several time. That's what I do and, in most of the fly games, I do like 45-50 hoops.

Yben

Sep 7, 2019
When you start flying don't push any buttons. Then just try to keep flying through the hoops until there is a really big drop and instead of flying through it, do a spin.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Top Bottom