Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hello, beautiful CubeCrafters! I am the Robotic Leaf, otherwise known as CyberAutumn. You can just call me Cybs, though. Okay, before I begin, I actually have no clue on how to make an introduction, so just roll with it. Okey? Okey.
I joined the Forums on February 25th, 2017. Yes, I am pretty new. Kind of. But, I have been playing on the server long before that. I remember when there were games such as SkyBlock. That was maybe two to three years ago? (Hehe. I said two to. XD) I have made many friends ever since joining CubeCraft, some online all the time, and some I never see anymore.
For instance, @PerryJ. My biggest competition when it came to Quake Craft. Hello, my dear friend. He still sucks at PVP. Beat him in 23 seconds on duels. XD Yes, he counted. So did I. We're weird like that, yes. @BunRabit, @Rqytje, @TheEnderMax, @Simbaaa, and @mikeymike_ are also sporting on my best friends list. I've known them for quite some time, and it is always fun to play with you all!
When I first joined, I actually had no clue what you did on the Forums. I started off very mild, checking which people I know online, and meeting others. I don't have many followers, and I am thankful for the ones I have, but I am aiming to at least get 50! #RoadTo50. I also posted some very stupid stuff, since I was just like, ''Why not?''
That's when I got muted after a few months. And by god, I cried like an eight year old. What I did was something I didn't know was punishable, so my appeal was accepted, but I don't think I am ever going to say that again. Ever. In my life. Again. Yes, this is a pointless thread and I don't know what you are doing with your life.
I use to be a very big Arcade player, right before the update. Quake Craft, as many of my friends know, was my favorite. I had 11K wins, and again, PerryJ and I were the King and Queen of it. That was, until the update came. Just like him, I was angry, confused, sad, and just overall utterly disappointed in Cube. By the definition of an update, I thought, was to add to the Arcade, not take everything away! Just like many of my friends, I was going to quit. But, I didn't.
I got into SkyWars, and now am ferociously trying to learn all the tricks. What I just love about it is when someone else joins the game and is like, ''Noobs, I'm going to win.'' - And when you end up egging them off, they're like, ''haxor reporting enjoy ban.'' I always get a kick out of that.
Now, I am typing a lot, so I am just going to give some shout outs since why not.
Shout out to @Tacosbefriends since he is hilarious and actually made me want to stay on the server. Shout out to @Bob_the_Giraffe and @Rob_the_Giraffe since those two are amazing, and I am still waiting for the Bob V Rob to happen. <3 Shout out to @Simbaaa for always sticking with me, irl and in game, and showing me the proper way on the server. Shout out to @Snotsok_ for playing with me days beyond days. And finally, shout out to @PerryJ for being one of my best friends on here.
I love you guys, Cube, and the community.
Can't wait for more adventures, people!
- Cyber.
Nice to know more about you Cybs!
:)

Reactions: CyberAutumn

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
I know this is a late response, but I'm glad I got the chance to show you a great server that I have enjoyed since 2013 and hopefully you will stay within the community for a long time just like I have

cutecatpajamas

Jun 16, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
She/They
Hello, beautiful CubeCrafters! I am the Robotic Leaf, otherwise known as CyberAutumn. You can just call me Cybs, though. Okay, before I begin, I actually have no clue on how to make an introduction, so just roll with it. Okey? Okey.
I joined the Forums on February 25th, 2017. Yes, I am pretty new. Kind of. But, I have been playing on the server long before that. I remember when there were games such as SkyBlock. That was maybe two to three years ago? (Hehe. I said two to. XD) I have made many friends ever since joining CubeCraft, some online all the time, and some I never see anymore.
For instance, @PerryJ. My biggest competition when it came to Quake Craft. Hello, my dear friend. He still sucks at PVP. Beat him in 23 seconds on duels. XD Yes, he counted. So did I. We're weird like that, yes. @BunRabit, @Rqytje, @TheEnderMax, @Simbaaa, and @mikeymike_ are also sporting on my best friends list. I've known them for quite some time, and it is always fun to play with you all!
When I first joined, I actually had no clue what you did on the Forums. I started off very mild, checking which people I know online, and meeting others. I don't have many followers, and I am thankful for the ones I have, but I am aiming to at least get 50! #RoadTo50. I also posted some very stupid stuff, since I was just like, ''Why not?''
That's when I got muted after a few months. And by god, I cried like an eight year old. What I did was something I didn't know was punishable, so my appeal was accepted, but I don't think I am ever going to say that again. Ever. In my life. Again. Yes, this is a pointless thread and I don't know what you are doing with your life.
I use to be a very big Arcade player, right before the update. Quake Craft, as many of my friends know, was my favorite. I had 11K wins, and again, PerryJ and I were the King and Queen of it. That was, until the update came. Just like him, I was angry, confused, sad, and just overall utterly disappointed in Cube. By the definition of an update, I thought, was to add to the Arcade, not take everything away! Just like many of my friends, I was going to quit. But, I didn't.
I got into SkyWars, and now am ferociously trying to learn all the tricks. What I just love about it is when someone else joins the game and is like, ''Noobs, I'm going to win.'' - And when you end up egging them off, they're like, ''haxor reporting enjoy ban.'' I always get a kick out of that.
Now, I am typing a lot, so I am just going to give some shout outs since why not.
Shout out to @Tacosbefriends since he is hilarious and actually made me want to stay on the server. Shout out to @Bob_the_Giraffe and @Rob_the_Giraffe since those two are amazing, and I am still waiting for the Bob V Rob to happen. <3 Shout out to @Simbaaa for always sticking with me, irl and in game, and showing me the proper way on the server. Shout out to @Snotsok_ for playing with me days beyond days. And finally, shout out to @PerryJ for being one of my best friends on here.
- Cyber.
I would cry like I was two ;-;

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
- Cyber.

Welcome!
xD

ThePixleWarrior

Aug 12, 2016
Malta
- Cyber.
Hey nice to meat you :D

Enjoy your stay here and i hope you gave fun!

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
- Cyber.
Awesome introduction there :) I'm happy you have enjoyed your time on Cubecraft. I will also say, that I completely agree with you regarding the arcade update. I thought the exact same thing, like an 'update' is supposed to add games, not remove them! :P
Anyways, welcome to the forum and enjoy your time here, and on the server! :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853932931.png
SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Top Bottom