Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
Hello, beautiful CubeCrafters! I am the Robotic Leaf, otherwise known as CyberAutumn. You can just call me Cybs, though. Okay, before I begin, I actually have no clue on how to make an introduction, so just roll with it. Okey? Okey.
I joined the Forums on February 25th, 2017. Yes, I am pretty new. Kind of. But, I have been playing on the server long before that. I remember when there were games such as SkyBlock. That was maybe two to three years ago? (Hehe. I said two to. XD) I have made many friends ever since joining CubeCraft, some online all the time, and some I never see anymore.
For instance, @PerryJ. My biggest competition when it came to Quake Craft. Hello, my dear friend. He still sucks at PVP. Beat him in 23 seconds on duels. XD Yes, he counted. So did I. We're weird like that, yes. @BunRabit, @Rqytje, @TheEnderMax, @Simbaaa, and @mikeymike_ are also sporting on my best friends list. I've known them for quite some time, and it is always fun to play with you all!
When I first joined, I actually had no clue what you did on the Forums. I started off very mild, checking which people I know online, and meeting others. I don't have many followers, and I am thankful for the ones I have, but I am aiming to at least get 50! #RoadTo50. I also posted some very stupid stuff, since I was just like, ''Why not?''
That's when I got muted after a few months. And by god, I cried like an eight year old. What I did was something I didn't know was punishable, so my appeal was accepted, but I don't think I am ever going to say that again. Ever. In my life. Again. Yes, this is a pointless thread and I don't know what you are doing with your life.
I use to be a very big Arcade player, right before the update. Quake Craft, as many of my friends know, was my favorite. I had 11K wins, and again, PerryJ and I were the King and Queen of it. That was, until the update came. Just like him, I was angry, confused, sad, and just overall utterly disappointed in Cube. By the definition of an update, I thought, was to add to the Arcade, not take everything away! Just like many of my friends, I was going to quit. But, I didn't.
I got into SkyWars, and now am ferociously trying to learn all the tricks. What I just love about it is when someone else joins the game and is like, ''Noobs, I'm going to win.'' - And when you end up egging them off, they're like, ''haxor reporting enjoy ban.'' I always get a kick out of that.
Now, I am typing a lot, so I am just going to give some shout outs since why not.
Shout out to @Tacosbefriends since he is hilarious and actually made me want to stay on the server. Shout out to @Bob_the_Giraffe and @Rob_the_Giraffe since those two are amazing, and I am still waiting for the Bob V Rob to happen. <3 Shout out to @Simbaaa for always sticking with me, irl and in game, and showing me the proper way on the server. Shout out to @Snotsok_ for playing with me days beyond days. And finally, shout out to @PerryJ for being one of my best friends on here.
I love you guys, Cube, and the community.
Can't wait for more adventures, people!
- Cyber.

PerryJ

Forum Expert
Aug 28, 2016
Doofenshmirtzz Evil Inc.
Pronouns
He/Him
Heyy Cybs. Wow you´ve made an introduction as well?! Awesome. And it was awesome to read it. Sometimes I regret that I didn't play Cubecraft before 2016. I've missed so much awesome things. I'm sure that we could meet eachother way earlier to enjoy Cubecraft. Playing Cubecraft is boring without you. You are always a Big Talk when it comes to winning before a game even starts, but here comes te fun thing. You win. Many times. That makes it so awesome to fight with you in games. Because of you I'm so determined to win, because I know what comes next when you win a game...xD ("HAH! I SAID IT! I WON! BEAT YA PERRY")

Ghehe enjoy your stay and I hope we can play as long as we can! Stay awesome Cybs!

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
Heyy Cybs. Wow you´ve made an introduction as well?! Awesome. And it was awesome to read it. Sometimes I regret that I didn't play Cubecraft before 2016. I've missed so much awesome things. I'm sure that we could meet eachother way earlier to enjoy Cubecraft. Playing Cubecraft is boring without you. You are always a Big Talk when it comes to winning before a game even starts, but here comes te fun thing. You win. Many times. That makes it so awesome to fight with you in games. Because of you I'm so determined to win, because I know what comes next when you win a game...xD ("HAH! I SAID IT! I WON! BEAT YA PERRY")

Ghehe enjoy your stay and I hope we can play as long as we can! Stay awesome Cybs!
Thank you so much, Perry! Love you so much! And yes, I'll FINALLY admit it, I am a Big Talk when it comes to winning. That only gives me my motivation to win, though! AND I STILL CRUSH YOU! HAHAHA! Lol, I like winning. And I hate hackers. Love you! Thanks! <3

Some1Crazy

Apr 9, 2017
I get no shout out, Cybs? Harsh xD But it's been good getting to know you in game and now I can know you a little better by this intro you did. Stay cool and I hope to play more with you soon!

Demosiz

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2017
Earth
Hello, beautiful CubeCrafters! I am the Robotic Leaf, otherwise known as CyberAutumn. You can just call me Cybs, though. Okay, before I begin, I actually have no clue on how to make an introduction, so just roll with it. Okey? Okey.
I joined the Forums on February 25th, 2017. Yes, I am pretty new. Kind of. But, I have been playing on the server long before that. I remember when there were games such as SkyBlock. That was maybe two to three years ago? (Hehe. I said two to. XD) I have made many friends ever since joining CubeCraft, some online all the time, and some I never see anymore.
For instance, @PerryJ. My biggest competition when it came to Quake Craft. Hello, my dear friend. He still sucks at PVP. Beat him in 23 seconds on duels. XD Yes, he counted. So did I. We're weird like that, yes. @BunRabit, @Rqytje, @TheEnderMax, @Simbaaa, and @mikeymike_ are also sporting on my best friends list. I've known them for quite some time, and it is always fun to play with you all!
When I first joined, I actually had no clue what you did on the Forums. I started off very mild, checking which people I know online, and meeting others. I don't have many followers, and I am thankful for the ones I have, but I am aiming to at least get 50! #RoadTo50. I also posted some very stupid stuff, since I was just like, ''Why not?''
That's when I got muted after a few months. And by god, I cried like an eight year old. What I did was something I didn't know was punishable, so my appeal was accepted, but I don't think I am ever going to say that again. Ever. In my life. Again. Yes, this is a pointless thread and I don't know what you are doing with your life.
I use to be a very big Arcade player, right before the update. Quake Craft, as many of my friends know, was my favorite. I had 11K wins, and again, PerryJ and I were the King and Queen of it. That was, until the update came. Just like him, I was angry, confused, sad, and just overall utterly disappointed in Cube. By the definition of an update, I thought, was to add to the Arcade, not take everything away! Just like many of my friends, I was going to quit. But, I didn't.
I got into SkyWars, and now am ferociously trying to learn all the tricks. What I just love about it is when someone else joins the game and is like, ''Noobs, I'm going to win.'' - And when you end up egging them off, they're like, ''haxor reporting enjoy ban.'' I always get a kick out of that.
Now, I am typing a lot, so I am just going to give some shout outs since why not.
Shout out to @Tacosbefriends since he is hilarious and actually made me want to stay on the server. Shout out to @Bob_the_Giraffe and @Rob_the_Giraffe since those two are amazing, and I am still waiting for the Bob V Rob to happen. <3 Shout out to @Simbaaa for always sticking with me, irl and in game, and showing me the proper way on the server. Shout out to @Snotsok_ for playing with me days beyond days. And finally, shout out to @PerryJ for being one of my best friends on here.
I love you guys, Cube, and the community.
Can't wait for more adventures, people!
- Cyber.
I like your story tell more storys to us.

Reactions: CyberAutumn
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Thanks for the follow ^^
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Top Bottom