Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
I agree to see this game be added to CubeCraft for both Java and Bedrock. For the Bedrock side, it will help boost CubeCraft's popularity even more because no other server has a Call of Duty Zombies type of minigame. With the custom texture pack CubeCraft has, they can make custom weapon textures for both networks and they probably won't use guns on the Bedrock network to keep Minecraft rated Everyone 10+ (or 7 in PEGI).

Buckyy

Dec 27, 2019
The Depths
I agree to see this game be added to CubeCraft for both Java and Bedrock. For the Bedrock side, it will help boost CubeCraft's popularity even more because no other server has a Call of Duty Zombies type of minigame. With the custom texture pack CubeCraft has, they can make custom weapon textures for both networks and they probably won't use guns on the Bedrock network to keep Minecraft rated Everyone 10+ (or 7 in PEGI).
I have no idea as to Bedrock but it sounds very interesting, thanks for your answer.

Reactions: SlinkyGnu05604

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
To add to this suggestion add a city map add some husk, skeletons, slimes, magma cubes, guardians, strays, and silverfish.

Rounds will go up to 60.

Bosses are

1st Reaper
2nd Drowned
3rd inferno
4th undead
5th Death
6th the devil

Reactions: Buckyy
D

Deleted member 347571

Hey Bucky

I can sen that you've put a lot of effort in making this thread which is a good thing, the version of hypixel is indeed outdated and cubecraft could obviously do better than what Hypixel has right now the only thing that bother me are that a lot of things are the same, with variation i think that the server would be able to transfer a big part of the players to cubecraft if you get what i mean. They could also add more items or weapons later on such as a crossbow or a pipe bomb.

I'd also like to suggest this, for those who played The Last Of Us, you might have seen notes laying in certain places giving you a story about people that you won't meet in the game, it would be cool to see some sort of storymode to see a new story appear now and then, the character where you're playing with should not always survive and it would also get me hyped to play a new story if it appears, i don't think any server has this and with the creative team cube has i'm sure they could make some amazing storylines.

Reactions: Komodо and Buckyy

Buckyy

Dec 27, 2019
The Depths
Hey Bucky

I can sen that you've put a lot of effort in making this thread which is a good thing, the version of hypixel is indeed outdated and cubecraft could obviously do better than what Hypixel has right now the only thing that bother me are that a lot of things are the same, with variation i think that the server would be able to transfer a big part of the players to cubecraft if you get what i mean. They could also add more items or weapons later on such as a crossbow or a pipe bomb.

I'd also like to suggest this, for those who played The Last Of Us, you might have seen notes laying in certain places giving you a story about people that you won't meet in the game, it would be cool to see some sort of storymode to see a new story appear now and then, the character where you're playing with should not always survive and it would also get me hyped to play a new story if it appears, i don't think any server has this and with the creative team cube has i'm sure they could make some amazing storylines.
I agree, taking into account that the basis of the game is like this, is possible to create a very good game mode unique that attracts many new players who want to play it.

It does not have to be as I have explained it, I have simply made the suggestion of the game mode. Thanks for your suggestion and answer.

D

Deleted member 347571

I agree, taking into account that the basis of the game is like this, is possible to create a very good game mode unique that attracts many new players who want to play it.

It does not have to be as I have explained it, I have simply made the suggestion of the game mode. Thanks for your suggestion and answer.
Yea i'm pretty sure they can make something out of this, it does not have to be COD themed like Hypixel their game since that can get boring aswell.

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
It would be incredible and fun to have a peculiar game mode of that style in cubecraft. 😅
It has been done by another server though, so we would need to have a different twist on it. But that's just my thoughts on the matter.

Buckyy

Dec 27, 2019
The Depths
It has been done by another server though, so we would need to have a different twist on it. But that's just my thoughts on the matter.
Totally clear, it does not have to be like this post, it is simply a basic idea of a future project that cubecraft can do.
Greetings

Reactions: Velocidad

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
I actually just only read this, while scrolling through forwarded suggestions.
I’d wonder if there have been any new objections and development regarding this thread.

This suggestion is massive and I’m in favour of a new gamemode, although it would take a lot of time to implement.

I wonder, what does zombies have that makes it still enjoyable after you played through half of it unlike Magic and Mayhem? (Altho that was a great game for when it lasted).

I’ve also heard some discussion about the texture pack, but correct me if im wrong, I haven’t heard whether it would be playable without a texturepack?

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
This sounds way to similar to a gamemode of the same name of hypixel, so I’m gonna give it an unsure. I wouldnt want it added the way it is right now, but maybe make it a bit different and then ill give it an agree.

I think it would be fun to have a medeival themed map and with vanilla weapons instead of guns. For me, that would make it different enough.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom